A Christmas Ghost Story... with ouija board!

Books, poems, stories and other tales!

A Christmas Ghost Story... with ouija board!

Postby iSanta on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:40 pm

I still get a funny feeling when I think about this.

One Christmas back in 1980 my mom received Ouija board as a gift. I was 5, she would have been 22. Her best friend from down the street to visit Christmas Eve at night to share "What would you get for Christmas?"

She tried asking it, "Is there really a Santa Claus?" We put our fingers on the planchette and asked the question. After that, it started moving. The answer it spelled out was, "Only in the hearts of little children".

I was getting so nervous about it. I never played with it again! :shock: Imagine that??? :?

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: A Christmas Ghost Story... with ouija board!

Postby Father Christmas on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Those things work for real. Never play around with the ouija board or anything else like that.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:28 pm

One time, my friend asked me if we can play ouija game and I told him that I will never play with that kind of crappy game again, ever! He asked me the question why. and I explained to him about my experience of playing ouija long time ago. Well, he understood.

A few years later, my friend decided to throw away that ouija because he got a bad dream when sleeping on the couch during the daytime that the devi is coming to get him! :lol:

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby The Dentist on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 am

I think it is a little sick to do a Ouija Board at Christmas or to think it has any relevance at to the Christmas holiday.
The Dentist

Postby Father Christmas on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm

The ouija board is not for Christmas. Or any time! I believe there really are evil spirits that mess with you when using one.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Father Christmas wrote:The ouija board is not for Christmas. Or any time! I believe there really are evil spirits that mess with you when using one.

Yep. I know that, but this is only a Christmas Ghost story with ouija board....Well, I think it's like a little off-topic here... But just let it go. Let's close this discussion here, should we please?

Thanks. :D

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby SnowMau on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 pm

I have to agree with TheDentist AND Father Christmas. The Ouiji board really has no relevance to Christmas, and those things shouldn't be messed with at all. I wouldn't even touch one.
That said...that's a very eerie message...though there is some truth to that. Some of us are kids at heart though. Like me. :D
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Postby mysticchristmas on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I would also agree Never to Ever play with a Ouija Board.
Just too many Unknowns.
Likewise, you got Lucky, my dear.
At least the Message was a Clear and Relevant, Intelligent Answer, at a Truthful one at that.
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Postby ANGELPUGS on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:07 am

i agree with all never involve yourself with them and never give them as a gift. :D
103195.gif
103195.gif (116.61 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
ANGELPUGS

Return to Christmas Literature