More Pics Halloween 2006

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 pm

And I forgot the pic of my favorite...a tapestry that hangs in my kitchen.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154 ... cor006.jpg

SappySwami
Zombie

Post by SappySwami » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:10 am

Very nice! You have some great decorations. I especially like the movies posters and that tapestry!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:13 am

I love all those decorations!!! I can not wait until my collection gets that big!!!

It must take you forever. But that is half of the fun. I love it when everyone shares pictures!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:24 am

Ooh, such pretties! I love to see what everyone comes up with. Great job!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:25 am

I love all of it. You have a ton of really nice stuff too, and I love how neat and clean everything is. I am big on stuff being clean.

I love the movie posters too.

Here's a tip on decorating when your doing groupings of stuff....(I am also an antique dealer- and for years I use to do the window displays in the building that I worked at).....so I learned alot from that job, on displaying stuff.

If it were me...I would keep things together in groups, like what I would do, is take the movie posters, I don't know how big they are...if they would fit, but I would put one on each shelf on that wooden hutch, and don't put them all on in the same spot on each shelf-space them...and then I would group stuff with each one...like put all Frankenstein stuff with the Frankenstein poster, put mummy stuff with the Mummy poster and don't stick everything all the same height together, put stuff in clusters, and use varying heights.

It is hard to explain how to group stuff by writing it, it is easier to show someone what I mean. If we get together some day...I'll show ya what I mean, this is just my suggestion, but it pulls everything together when you put things closer together and not so spaced apart. I hope that makes sense. :D :D :D

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:53 pm

can i come to your house just for a week or two

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:55 pm

I'm sorry I've been so busy, I haven't had time to browse on here much, but I'm really glad I got to see your pictures! Your stuff is awesome, so many great little details, you get a round of applause from me!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:03 am

Wow that's so cool, really i hate living in Romania especially in this time of year, like those are coool decaration keep it up :D
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:18 pm

Thanks guys! I'll post outdoor pics when we get it all set up. Had several days of rain that sort of put us behind schedule. :D

SappySwami
Zombie

Post by SappySwami » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:12 am

William wrote:Wow that's so cool, really i hate living in Romania especially in this time of year, like those are coool decaration keep it up :D
Hmm, seems like a perfect place to live around Halloween... :twisted:

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:33 am

Sappy not in Bucharest, but near Dracula's castle i think it's a great ideea or in Transilvania like we have some spooky forest's here :shock: :twisted:
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

bozz

Post by bozz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:41 am

Great job !!!!!!!.....looks very cute !!!!

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:01 pm

Very good job on all of those.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:17 am

Awesome Decorations Hooch! You did a wonderful job, I love your Tapestry! Where do you find is the best place to shop for Halloween decor Hooch, Michael's? I love Michael's stuff at Halloween. In fact, you know that black feathered crow on your corner unit, well here those are quite expensive. For example the small feathered ones go for $8.99 I believe it was, and the larger ones way more then that. Well, Last year I went in and decided to purchase 2 small ones as they were on for $4.99 each. Well when the girl rang them through the till, they came up as 1 cent each, can you believe that! I said to the girl, are you sure? and she said, well, thats what's coming up and so we will honour it if you take them now and run for the hills. :lol: Well of course I said, if I promise to ran fast and get more will I still get them for the same price? She said, you have 2 minutes! :lol: I tell you Hooch I ran like a mad woman and bought them all. Sweet deal I thought. :D