Resident Evil: Extinction

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Resident Evil: Extinction

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:55 pm

Resident Evil: Extinction, the third installment in the popular game-to-film franchise, is set to begin production in 2006. Russell Mulcahy (The Shadow, Highlander) will direct with Milla Jovovich reprising her starring role.

It was previously believed that the third film, written by Paul W.S. Anderson, would be titled Resident Evil: Afterlife. Reports said the movie would be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies. The setting was the Nevada desert with the Aussie outback standing in for the American wasteland. In the final reel, the action would have shifted to Japan, setting up the fourth installment.

It's unclear now if Resident Evil: Extinction will follow that same storyline whether or not a fourth film is still planned.

Sony's Screen Gems will again distribute the film in North America.

shanbanclear
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by shanbanclear » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:17 pm

I'm a video game guy and the Resident Evil series is my favorite of all time. Especially Resident Evil 4. There is nothing like playing a game that makes you scared. Especially in the middle of the night!

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Post by spookyboo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:39 pm

I love resident evil video games I still fondly remember the very first one I played and I can remember the anxious feeling I got when opening a door to reveal what was inside.
For awhile whenever I encountered a closed door in real life I hesitated just a second before opening..hehe

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:52 pm

how could they possibly add on to the story after they nuked the town. or maybe there are zombies elsewhere.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Post by spookyboo » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:01 pm

I think since Unbrella is a global corp...they may have other "Raccoon Citys"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:02 pm

tantraman wrote:how could they possibly add on to the story after they nuked the town. or maybe there are zombies elsewhere.
good question. I really can't answer that. I guess there are more zombies coming around, so when the movie is coming to the theater, you will have to see it yourself.