More Scary Movies

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

More Scary Movies

Post by Spooky » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:07 pm

Has anyone seen any of these, and what do you think of them?

The Hitcher
Vice Squad
New Year's Evil
Schizoid
Blood Song
Grotesque

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:28 am

Flea market specials, there Spooky.
Schizod, I think was one of George Sanders (I'm very bored) last films. Worth a couple of bucks...you still have the VCR plugged in, right??
The Hitcher is pretty good...either version..there's one from the 50's that was directed by Ida Lupino that is really up to Hitchcock standards.
The others I've seen in the boxes, but never rented.
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:10 am

I have them all, and like them...I love flea market specials...those are the best.

I totally recommend Blood Song- Donna Wilkes is in it, and Frankie Avalon is the killer-which is weird all on it's own. I always liked Donna, she is in the original movie "Angel", which is also a pretty good scary movie...which I highly recommend watching. Donna is also in Schzoid and Grotesque.

New Year's Evil has Roz Kelly in it (she was Pinkie Tuscadero from Happy Days)

Uncletor...I will never part with my VCR-I actually hate DVDs-they scratch and skip and it is a pain in the butt to stop it and restart it, with VHS tapes, you can rewind and fast forward with no problem...you can pop the tape out, and finish where you left off, and I have never had many problems with tapes not playing- especially on new ones...I have had all kinds of problems with DVDs...I don't know who ever thought that newer is better. Give me a VCR any day of the week. :D

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:07 am

I live in both worlds...
I know some of my stuff is never coming back in DVD...and I like the sound of VHS better..it doens't blast me into the back bedroom while I have it turned up to listen to the dialogue.
And thanks to DVD I have access to stuff I never thought I 'd get in my lifetime at a great rate...and sometimes the commentaries are really worth it...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future