Happy F13th everyone!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Halloween the 13th
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Happy F13th everyone!!!

Post by Halloween the 13th » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:43 am

Too bad the only good horror is on FX tonight (F13th 1 and 8)... well, one out of two is better than nothing I guess.

You would think someone would have a marathon on today of some type. I've got the F13th box set, but even though they cut alot of stuff on TV, there's just something, I don't know, "forced" about watching movies on DVD. When they are on TV I seem to feel more connected to everyone else. Weird... I know. :?

So... what's everyone doing today. We got our first cool front here in TX last night. It's about 48 degrees right now. Perfect timing, makes it feel really "fallish". :wink:
The 13 days of Halloween was my idea!!! My idea I say!!!

ZOMBIES!!!
Zombie

Post by ZOMBIES!!! » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:21 am

Happy Friday the 13th. Tonight my finacee and I are going out to dinnner, then afterwards we are going to watch a scary movie; either I Spit On Your Grave, or Audition.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:09 am

Wow....I haven't heard anyone mention the movie "I spit on your grave", since the 80's. That's a movie that I never hear talked about much. I think I saw parts of it back then, but it was to brutal for me. There was a movie called "Pieces" that I couldn't bring myself to ever watch either.

Happy Friday the 13th. The way my luck was last week, I am half afraid to step outside. :shock:

I am going to try and watch the first Friday the 13th tonight, or part 3, I watched part 2 a couple nights ago-it's my favorite-I love the cast the best in part 2.

My friend lives not far from the boy scout camp where the original Friday the 13th was filmed at. She made a DVD of her having been there, the town is exactly the same as the beginning screen shots in the movie, she was at the diner that they used in the movie too.

Check out this website:

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/archive.html

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:54 am

Happy Friday the 13th fellow Halloweenians! We're having a "decorate the office/Friday the 13th" potluck at work. Everyone wore Halloween jewelry and/or clothes. My co-workers have started to get into this holiday - guess I finally trained them right! I'll cap my celebration tonight with a nice merlot served in my spider wine glass while watching Hocus Pocus. Love that movie! :twisted:
Don't drink and fly...

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:46 pm

I think some of my friends and are are going to a cemetery and telling ghost stories.

"kill kill . . . mom mom"
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.