I've been "BOOED" 4 times....??

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

I've been "BOOED" 4 times....??

Post by bozz » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:07 pm

Anybody else do this in their neighborhood.....you know leave a bucket of candy at someones door ring the door bell and run.....also theres a letter in there that says you must Boo 3 more.....you are suppose to put up a I'VE BEEN BOOED picture on your door so they won't boo ya more...we did and still been Booed 4 times.......too funny....its pretty fun....they do something like this in Dec.,..as well...but its candles or booze.We have use the inflatable house to hide in after running from across the street we peek out to see the porch lights come on......is this happening in your area......or maybe its call something else.......we do have a lot of kids in the area must be a school thing.http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc0

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:54 pm

bozz, that's a great idea for a fun neighborhood game! your pics of the blow up house and your maze look greta, by the way! :D

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:31 pm

That is totally awesome.

Where did you get the Haunted House???? I love that! I want one! :D

bozz

Post by bozz » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 am

Thanks again.....wish I could buy you all one......lol.Hey... Spooky.....Got my house at Sams club before they sold out down here....they do have them on E-bay now for a not too bad price.....it looks great at night with fog running through it.....also has strobe lights with creepy sound effects.......and this guys voice comes on and says "Scary aren't I" and starts laughing again while the strobe lights are flashing....its pretty funny and cute....it is by far the neatest and cutest halloween item I have purchase to date....wish everbody had one so we could all talk about them......they just blew off the shelves here at our Sams......floor model and all.....I wasn't even a member and only sign up to get it. I really stumble on to it.....funny last summer I was thinking why doesn't somebody make one........anyhow its currently my prize possession (sp?) as you can tell. Still waiting to get BOO again.....hee...hee !

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:45 pm

Y'all are putting my neighborhood to shame!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.