Pumpkin Cheese Cake

Share your recipes and cooking tips!

Pumpkin Cheese Cake

Postby Christmas Knight on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:00 am

Here is the second dessert I will be serving. There are no secrets here. I got it off of epicurious.com. This is also relatively easy to make and also great with whipped cream on top. Here is a link to the recipe Enjoy:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/107190
Christmas Knight

Postby Silver Belle on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:16 am

Mmmmm, YUMMY!!! :D :D I'll have to browse the rest of this website too, I've never seen this one...always lookin' for wonderful recipes!
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Re: Pumpkin Cheese Cake

Postby stephanie on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 am

1 1/2 cups graham crumbs, 5 Tbsp. butter, melted, 1 Tbsp. sugar, Filling: 3- 8oz.pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 cup canned pumpkin, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. allspice
Whipped Cream. Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8" springform pan. Bake for 5 min. at 350. Set aside. Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. add pumpkin eggs, and spices, beat till smooth and creamy. Pour into the crust. Bake for 60-70 min. or till the top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate. After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.
-----------------------
Stephanie

Inspire Internet Marketing
stephanie

Postby Chris on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:29 am

I would definitely like to try this. :-)

stephanie wrote:1 1/2 cups graham crumbs, 5 Tbsp. butter, melted, 1 Tbsp. sugar, Filling: 3- 8oz.pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 cup canned pumpkin, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. allspice
Whipped Cream. Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8" springform pan. Bake for 5 min. at 350. Set aside. Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. add pumpkin eggs, and spices, beat till smooth and creamy. Pour into the crust. Bake for 60-70 min. or till the top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate. After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.
-----------------------
Stephanie

Inspire Internet Marketing
Chris

Postby AinsleyKath on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 am

i used to make sweets in pumpkin but this is very different and i am going to try this for this christmas.

Thanks for sharing..
AinsleyKath

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:46 pm

This sounds pretty good!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby The Dentist on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

That sounds great, especially with ginger snaps.
The Dentist

Postby denver8 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:55 am

Hmm..Anyone tried the recipe? Pumpkin and cheese. Never tried that one before, especially if its baked.
denver8

Return to Holiday Recipes