Are There Christmas Songs You Don't Like?

Talk about movies, television shows and music!

Are There Christmas Songs You Don't Like?

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:48 pm

There seem to be a lot of posts about favorite Christmas songs. Don't mean to go all negative, but is there any you don't like? Personally, "Last Christmas" "Merry Christmas (War Is Over)" and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" aren't the best. What about you guys?
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Re: Are There Christmas Songs You Don't Like?

Postby Chris on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:12 am

I kind of agree with you about the John Lennon song and Last Christmas. They are ok, but there are a lot better ones out there.

One of our local radio stations (WEJZ) switched to an all Christmas format the Friday before Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas music, but 35+ days of Christmas music all the time is too much in my book! Maybe every 4th song would be a better balance and then a few days before Christmas go all out? So, had to switch stations for a while.

ChristmasPenguin wrote:There seem to be a lot of posts about favorite Christmas songs. Don't mean to go all negative, but is there any you don't like? Personally, "Last Christmas" "Merry Christmas (War Is Over)" and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" aren't the best. What about you guys?
Chris

Postby Andybev01 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 pm

"...MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME....!!!!!"

Also, Little Drummer Boy.

Pee-Yew!!!
"What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
Dr. Seuss
Andybev01

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Blue Christmas is annoying.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Return to Holiday Entertainment