Good-bye to Thanksgiving!

Postby iSanta on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, Thanksgiving is over.... Turkey zays No more turkey-killers again! :lol: Even, the turkey zays no more Thankzgiving for next year!! :lol: Just kidding! ;)

We will have more turkey on XMAS, and also, we will have ham too! :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Good-bye to Thanksgiving!

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Yeah, I can't believe Thanksgiving is over all ready!! It is technically my favorite holiday, because I like the Christmas buildup more than the actual day, and this is the start to the Christmas season. :D :D :D :D
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby iSanta on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:27 pm

This Christmas, my grandpa would cook roasted turkey again.... my uncle from SC will bring smoked turkey! yum yum yum.... My aunt will bring good-tasting ham with pineapple and cherries on top of it! Delicious!!! :D

Then, well we will have ham and black-eyed beans with corn bread on Happy New Year's Day! ;)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Chris on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 am

I love the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas build-up. They all just build up one into the other.

ChristmasPenguin wrote:Yeah, I can't believe Thanksgiving is over all ready!! It is technically my favorite holiday, because I like the Christmas buildup more than the actual day, and this is the start to the Christmas season. :D :D :D :D
Chris

Postby SnowMau on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday that gets so overlooked, but I think of Halloween as the start of the holidays really. I mean, holidays are more than just one...and it's more than just Christmas. Technically, there's a lot of holidays during the year. I never liked the whole stigma that Christmas is "the Holidays"
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Return to Thanksgiving