The Santa Clause movies

Talk about movies, television shows and music!

The Santa Clause movies

Postby iSanta on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Have you seen Tim Allen in all Santa Clause movies? I think I like them. ;)

Also, there are rumors about Santa Clause 4 coming next year, so did you know that?

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: The Santa Clause movies

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:46 pm

I have seen the first two. They were good! :D
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:07 pm

I've seen the first and second part... never seen the third part, but I do have a dvd... I was too bored to see it! :lol:

Well, horror movies are always in my mind all the time!

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm

My parents said I cannot watch anymore horror movies. They say it's 'unhealthy', that I 'think about horror too much'. Well, I am sick of horror stuff. But it still pisses me off when they say I can't watch anymore horror stuff. I guess thats because I'm totally addicted to horror stuff!
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Your parents don't want you to watch horror movies all the time? Well, maybe you can watch it once or twice a week only, maybe a month?

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Chris on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:02 am

It is amazing how as soon as someone says you can't do something you want to do it all that much more! ;-) Psychology at work. Balance is a good thing of course. Maybe you can work a compromise with them?

Have you talked about it with them? "Hey, mom, dad, maybe I can do one horror movie a month? And for December one Christmas movie a week?" Something so that they feel like you are respecting them while you are getting some horror movies and aren't put in the position of worrying about "forbidden fruit" being that much more attractive. Maybe tell them that you are actually sick of horror stuff, but it makes you angry. Would they listen?

I feel your pain though on getting angry when you are told not to do something. ;-)

Bobby Claus wrote:My parents said I cannot watch anymore horror movies. They say it's 'unhealthy', that I 'think about horror too much'. Well, I am sick of horror stuff. But it still pisses me off when they say I can't watch anymore horror stuff. I guess thats because I'm totally addicted to horror stuff!
Chris

Postby Mayhem on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 pm

I have seen all the 3 parts and loved them.
Mayhem

Postby iSanta on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:20 pm

Are you waiting for the Santa Clause 4th installment? Well, I will see if I can find out more information and post it here. ;)

Mayhem wrote:I have seen all the 3 parts and loved them.

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Mayhem on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

After reading your post, I tried finding some information myself. But all I have found till now is that there are no plans to make the 4th part :(
Mayhem

Postby iSanta on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Yes, I know that they're not planning to make this 4th movie as yet.... if I find out about this, I will come back and post it here to share this information with you all. ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Snowflakesue on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm

I hope they do make a fourth movie..I loved the first two. Especially the first movie made. The third one I wasn't crazy about.
Snowflakesue

Postby ANGELPUGS on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

I own all three and watch them as i enjoy them as i own so many christmas ones. :)
ANGELPUGS

Return to Holiday Entertainment