13%
others not listed
16%

Total votes: 31

midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:03 am

i'm probably gonna go as a devil. i know, not very original. but i've never done it before and i think i could get really creative w/ it. i'm thinking a low cut red shirt that shows some cleavage (the husband should like that. red boxers, red fishnet stockings, and my red chuck taylors (i've had them since highschool, i will not throw them out) i'll do red make up (red lipstick, red eyeshadow, but on a pale face. i'm naturally pale) my bangs are already a blood red color (thank god i'm a hairstylist. w/ all the things i do to my hair, i'd go broke if i had to pay for it), so i just have to touch them up when they fade, then the traditional horns and tail
trick or treat

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:12 pm

Hosgarra - the gothic ballerina sounds good. What do you think? 8)
Don't drink and fly...

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:32 pm

thank you someone finaly answered me i was kinda goin toward that one and the evil pixie but i think i am gonna oreder the goth ballerina. <3 :D thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much again! :wink: my mom wanted me to do a goth raggity ann doll, but i did that last year it was so wicked! ththththththththththththaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

Devil Woman
Ghost

Post by Devil Woman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:08 pm

I haven't decides yet, but I love the Sexy and Horror categories.

meadow
Ghost

Post by meadow » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:07 am

Last year I was an evil doctor, with lab coat covered in blood and syringe filled with blood sticking out of my chest. Hubby is a meat cutter so I was thinking about going as a deranged butcher this year! hehehe not sure though. Year before I was a bad witch and the year before that I was The Bride OF Chucky. I had all the neighbourhood kids over today and we were discussing what I should be since they look foreword to seeing what I will be dressed as each year.

ZOMBIES!!!
Zombie

Post by ZOMBIES!!! » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:36 am

For my halloween party I am going to be He-man. For my friend's halloween party I'm going to be a zombie. And another friend might being having a party and for that I might be Battle Pope (google it if you don't know)

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:32 am

OMG ZOMBIES!!!....I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven if I had THREE parties to go to and thus THREE different costumes to wear!!! LOL!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:18 pm

In the past few years I've been mostly Michael Myers, but last year I was the Bride of Frankenstein.

This year I am leaning towards Carrie...but I am gonna have to go thrift store shopping for the prom dress (or any basic light colored dress). All the other stuff is super easy.

LadyLestat
Vampire

Post by LadyLestat » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:26 pm

I'm going with the traditional Vampira costume this year. I can't think of anything else really. Any one got any creative ideas for a Vampire costume?
" A true poet is of the Devil's party." - William Blake

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:10 pm

ok im not gonna be anything on the list i put because of my big fat gut and thighs!! im gonna be a vamp.!! im having a goth pigtail wig that has black and two shades of blue with it. if you wanna see go to partycity.com! and im wearing a black knee length dress with fishnet tights. im also wearing really expencive mary janes!!!!! or platform boots i have bopth but i cant deside wich ones what chall think. platform boots or mary janes???

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:09 am

MaryJanes, for sure!

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:43 pm

yeah i know but they are kind hard to walk in! so im wearing them to school till then im tripping down the stairs a lot and geting laighed at but they are gonna wish they had not! come halloween im not gonna be treaing im gonna be tricking like every year! :p

Cujorulesdtown90
Ghost

Post by Cujorulesdtown90 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:28 pm

Im going as a demon hockey player.

I have player gloves, a stick, jersey, and I bought a flashing skull mask.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:03 pm

8) I like my costumes to be geeky foremost, a little scary and a little sexy too. As a child I went as a Jester, a Rat, Countess Bathory, a vampire from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", a traditional witch, a traditional vampire and a zombie (specifically, an "Umbrella Corporation Employee" from "Resident Evil", complete with ID card and bloodied office wear..as seen in my avatar!)

This year I am going as either: The Crow or The Angel of Death, as I have bought huge black feathered wings, black feathered false eyelashes and a tight black dress which I am going to alter. I am planning to wrap black ribbons around my arms and get some black dreadlock hair falls to make my hair huge, and make my face even more pale than it already is, adding black make up in the style of The Crow. :twisted:

mystery duck
Ghost

Trying to help Hosgaara.....

Post by mystery duck » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:45 am

I acctually love the idea of a fallen angel because you can do it in half a dozen different ways, from an injured angel with broken wings to a demonic angel with black wings and devil's hornes or a burning halo.
But since you have already narrowed it down, I will not mess around - out of your short list my favorites is Evil pixie and gothic ballerina.