Whats For Dinner???

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:45 pm

French Dressing, Portuguese Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Carrots 'N' Turnips, bread, and your choice of fried or roasted turkey. Now, whats on your Thanksgiving table? *Please post any recipes*
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Re: Whats For Dinner???

Postby Chris on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:55 am

I'll have to do the list without recipes first. Turkey (roasted), cranberry sauce, cranberry bread, coleslaw, stuffing, bread, grape ice, pies.

There are some of the recipes here:
http://santaclaus.com/christmas-recipes.php

ChristmasPenguin wrote:French Dressing, Portuguese Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Carrots 'N' Turnips, bread, and your choice of fried or roasted turkey. Now, whats on your Thanksgiving table? *Please post any recipes*
Chris

Postby Bad Santa on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:16 pm

We're ordering a Turducken to cook this year, we'll be having yams, stuffing, vegetable medley with french fried onions on top, probably mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberries and pumpkin pie.
Bad Santa

Postby Chris on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 pm

How is the Turducken? I have not tried it, but know what it is. My aunt, cousins and I always end up doing a traditional turkey. At least so far for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Bad Santa wrote:We're ordering a Turducken to cook this year, we'll be having yams, stuffing, vegetable medley with french fried onions on top, probably mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberries and pumpkin pie.
Chris

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Turkey - roasted along with collard greens, mashed potato with gravy (if necessary), sweet yams, turkey stuffings, dinner rolls, pumpkin pies and pecan pie. Serve with tea of your own choice (plain, sweet, lemon or both). ;)

And, I do love turkey livers! :D I'm really greedy! :lol:

On the other hand, my friends will have everything like mine - but they do have pork chittlings on Thanksgiving day! :D

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Bad Santa on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

Chris, don't know yet, this will be our first one. Will let you know how it comes out!
Bad Santa

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Turducken sounds very interesting! It must be very hard to make, I have never made it. Sounds cool!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Return to Thanksgiving