Airblown house pics......web page updated

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

Airblown house pics......web page updated

Post by bozz » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:10 pm

Got some updates on my web page with my airblown house up...check it out here.http://community.webtv.net/boswell7/doc0

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:29 am

Great pictures, Bozz, thanks for sharing! :D That blow up haunted hause is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:38 am

Oh I am so jealous. I love the pictures. Have you already had people come over to try out the haunted house??? Looks HUGE

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:30 am

mandy0221 wrote:Oh I am so jealous. I love the pictures. Have you already had people come over to try out the haunted house??? Looks HUGE
Thanks......yeah we ran fog through it....looked really cool coming out the top.....yeah my boys friends have been in it.......looks really great at night.......try to take some night pics.....just came out over expose.......my retired school teacher next store neighbor......loves it.......they been in it too.......the sound and light effects work great on it......yeah it turns heads when up........it is really huge.......bigger than I plan for.Thanks again

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:31 am

Thanks for posting the pixs bozz. Looks great.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

bozz

I got boo last night.......

Post by bozz » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:06 am

Thanks......I got boo last night (now why would they pick my house....ha)....not sure who it was but I think they walk through the inflatable house to get to the front door........glad they didn't trip on any cords......lol.....does anybody else do this in their neighbohoods ?.........you know door bell rings.......you go to the door and nobodys there but there is a bucket of candy (they do this in Dec. too here).....pretty cool...now we have to do it to 3 more people.....oh the inflatable has slow down the traffic and turn a few heads.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:55 am

Very cool! I didn't realize how big than thing is until you had it next to your garage! Oh I wish I had one!

bozz

Had a unplan test run on the house last night

Post by bozz » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:36 am

mandy0221 wrote:Oh I am so jealous. I love the pictures. Have you already had people come over to try out the haunted house??? Looks HUGE
Last night was a unplan run through on the inflatable had about 10 kids come over for a scavenger hunt.....wow....it was a little out of control.......kids love it but thought it was a bouncy...banging into the walls......then they flew out and ran into my tie down cords......jeeze....guess I'll have to police it a little better Halloween night....was gonna run the fogger in it but maybe not now......I'm concern they would trip over it and get burn.....oh well it was still a big hit last night for and ill plan test run........lol.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:30 am

Really cool haunted house it's super great what can i say, hope uhave a great time on Halloween night,keep it up
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care