Has Anyone Ever Seen Santa??

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Has Anyone Ever Seen Santa??

Postby reemus_claus on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 am

Hey,, I was just thinking... Have I ever seen Santa on Christmas Eve? Well the answer to that is a yes!

It was about 2:30 - 3:00 am and I woke my grandma up to go to the toilet (because I was scared) and she came and i always look under my tree to see if Santa has been or whatever and at the tree was Santa! With a present for me in his hand! Well i was honestly shocked but kind of scared really and my grandma and me Ran back quietly and it was sooo cool!

Also when I was about 5 years old,, I couldn't sleep so i used to go in with my mum and dad and I was lying next to the window and there was a full moon and it was shining on me and I saw it suddenly go dark,, and so I looked at the window and just standing there,, shaking there head was Doner And Blitzen And infront was Rudolph (but really he doesn't have a shining nose,, it's just a bit redder than the others!) So I thought,, I have to get to sleep,, and I just instantly fell asleep! That was really good aswell and I will NEVER forget them!

And so I will hopefully never stop believing In Santa!!!!

Have You Ever Seen Anything Like That?! :D :D

75 Days!!!!!!!!!!!
reemus_claus

Re: Has Anyone Ever Seen Santa??

Postby mysticchristmas on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Well, back in AZ I had actually Met Santa Claus in person.
I had heard the Sleigh on my Roof in Nor Cal when my then Fiance and I were living together there, I have had quite a few other Encounters, yes.
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Postby gameshowguy2000 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm

I've met him when I was younger, but haven't done so since then.
"Who would imagine, who could imagine, who would imagine a king?"-Whitney Houston, The Preacher's Wife, 1996

gameshowguy2000

Postby KimberlyP on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 am

Once Santa came to my house when I was very young and sat on my bed and talk to me. My Mom took and picture in which I was totally in shock. You can see the look of shock, fear and amazement on my face. He told him to listen for his reindeer on the roof each year and I had better be get to sleep quick if I heard them. Ever year after that would try to stay awake till I heard his reindeer and then I get to sleep as quick as I could once I heard them.

God Bless my parents for calling Santa to come visit me, that was huge event for a little girl life.
Kimberly Printable Loves Christmas & Even More Christmas Magic ! Hoping for Snow...and Snows and Snows!
KimberlyP

Postby Thom on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

I was not quite so lucky as to see Santa. But it is nice reading you guys' stories, takes me back to those feelings of excitement and anticipation on Christmas Eve! :D
Thom

Return to Christmas Thoughts