Almost Halloween!

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 pm

I put this here because Thanksgiving is the only forum I could find here that is closest to Halloween.

It is October and Halloween is almost here! :D I wish you all a happy Halloween season! :twisted:

Image
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
User avatar
Father Christmas
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:01 pm

i'm going as Sarah Palin to a Halloween party
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
User avatar
ChristmasPenguin
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am
Location: anywhere christmas-y

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Chris on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:44 am

Hi,
You can always go to Halloween.com, there is a lot of Halloween stuff there. :-)


Bobby Claus wrote:I put this here because Thanksgiving is the only forum I could find here that is closest to Halloween.

It is October and Halloween is almost here! :D I wish you all a happy Halloween season! :twisted:

Image
Chris
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Chris on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 am

Sounds like fun! You should send a photo so we can see how close you are to her! (Here or Halloween.com)

ChristmasPenguin wrote:i'm going as Sarah Palin to a Halloween party
Chris
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 pm

Well, Halloween is over and most of my trick or treat candy is gone. I have to save the rest so I don't run out too fast! Or there will be nothing to look forward to until Thanksgiving time! Anyways I had a good Halloween. How was yours?

Chris wrote:Hi,
You can always go to Halloween.com, there is a lot of Halloween stuff there. :-)


Bobby Claus wrote:I put this here because Thanksgiving is the only forum I could find here that is closest to Halloween.

It is October and Halloween is almost here! :D I wish you all a happy Halloween season! :twisted:

Image


I am on Halloween.com! I am Rising Dead Man over there. :D I am going to post pictures of my Halloween there soon.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
User avatar
Father Christmas
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Yup. Halloween is over, and it's Thanksgiving time! :D

BTW, when an old lady looked at the sick man laying on the sidewalk while the rescue guys taking care of him before putting him in ambulance to go to the hospital... When the old lady walked passing by the sick man and she told him, "Have A Nice Thanksgiving!" WTF??? Is that nice thing to say like that to sick man??? Guess that old lady must be out of her mind!!!
Image

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
User avatar
iSanta
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:10 pm
Location: Santa Claus' Palace in North Pole

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 pm

ok...
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
User avatar
ChristmasPenguin
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am
Location: anywhere christmas-y

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Chris on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Or perhaps she was wishing him a speedy recovery BY Thanksgiving? Something to look forward to?


Santa Master wrote:Yup. Halloween is over, and it's Thanksgiving time! :D

BTW, when an old lady looked at the sick man laying on the sidewalk while the rescue guys taking care of him before putting him in ambulance to go to the hospital... When the old lady walked passing by the sick man and she told him, "Have A Nice Thanksgiving!" WTF??? Is that nice thing to say like that to sick man??? Guess that old lady must be out of her mind!!!
Chris
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 am

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby SnowMau on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

I wonder if anyone's ever gone as Santa Claus for Halloween o.o
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
User avatar
SnowMau
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby iSanta on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:25 pm

Not for me! :lol: Someone else will! No one would dress as Santa on Halloween, but XMAS only. ;)


SnowMau wrote:I wonder if anyone's ever gone as Santa Claus for Halloween o.o
Image

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
User avatar
iSanta
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:10 pm
Location: Santa Claus' Palace in North Pole

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Father Christmas on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm

I've heard of people dressed as Santa for Halloween. I have also heard of people dressed as Jesus for Halloween. I bet some Christians are pissed about that. :lol:
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
User avatar
Father Christmas
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:08 pm

RDM,

I don't think Halloween is over.... should we say "Return Of The Living Halloween!" :lol:
Image

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
User avatar
iSanta
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:10 pm
Location: Santa Claus' Palace in North Pole

Re: Almost Halloween!

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:08 pm

The living dead still want to party! :twisted:

Image
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
User avatar
Father Christmas
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.


Return to Thanksgiving

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests