A white Christmas

Santa Claus and Christmas themed events from around the world

A white Christmas

Postby Thom on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Hey all. I live in England and in London where I go to college, this week we have had the first snow in 70 years. Unfortunately I was home so missed it! http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/oct/29/weather-london

But it has certainly got me dreaming once more of a white Christmas. In my lifetime we haven't had a white Christmas in my neck of the woods though some parts of the country are occasionally blanketed with the white stuff. Wherever you are I was just wondering if anyone has been fortunate enough to enjoy a white Christmas and maybe have some stories to share. :)
Thom

Re: A white Christmas

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Hmm...not in a really long time! I remember once it snowed when I as about 8 and we played for hours. Usually, the coastal breeze is warmer and it turns to freezing rain until January or February around here. Well, I can always hope for a white one this year!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby Chris on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 pm

If sand is white enough, then in Florida gets it pretty often! ;-)

ChristmasPenguin wrote:Hmm...not in a really long time! I remember once it snowed when I as about 8 and we played for hours. Usually, the coastal breeze is warmer and it turns to freezing rain until January or February around here. Well, I can always hope for a white one this year!
Chris

Postby Snow Angel on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 am

Where I live we always got snow and it would melt December 23rd every year. I was so bummed! :(
Merry Christmas!
Ellie...x
Snow Angel

Location: The North Pole (well actually Canada but close enough!)

Postby saramitch85 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:12 pm

I would love if just on time it would snow in California. But that is amazing!!
saramitch85

Return to Holiday Events