Childrens Party Games

Discussion of general Halloween topics
auzzie_gal_06
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Childrens Party Games

Post by auzzie_gal_06 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:16 am

Can people please tell me ALL the party games they know for approx. 100 children aged between 4 and 12?

I have a few but i have to fill over 6 hours.
They have a movie which will take abou 2 hours.

Please Help!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:46 am

scavenger hunt.
Break them up into groups of say, ten or so..then send them out looking for stuff..you make up the lists..make all the lists slightly different..
have them do stuff like gravestone rubbings for different names, various odds and ends-
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

auzzie_gal_06
Ghost

Post by auzzie_gal_06 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:07 am

I like the idea of a scavenger hunt

what is grave stone rubbing??? I come from Australia and we dont really celebrate halloween

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:32 am

not so much a Halloween thing, as a historical thing.
You take a thin piece of paper, and put it against a grave stone.then you rub it with something to make the grime and dirt come off on the paper..the lady who played Vampira in PLAN NINE used to sell them on line..she'd get you the celebrity of your choice in the Hollywood area.
You could have funniest names, name of Halloween words..you get the idea. This isn't done in too many places as a Halloween actvity, take my word for it..and I don't know how folks would react to hoards of kids coming into the graveyard to rub the stones all at once..
You could also have them organize a talent show..they have to come up with a routine and allow the kids to judge who they like the best..the old GONG SHOW format might work best..if they get gonged they have to quit...you can also add some acts to get gonged on purpose..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future