Couple Costume HELP

Chat about your costumes
HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by HOSGAARA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:27 pm

ME AGAIN COUPLE COSTUMES ARE HARD TO COOSE I DONT KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE IM ONLY 15! SORRY I COULDNT BE OF MUCH HELP!
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

FireWolf
Ghost

Post by FireWolf » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Thanks a bunch everyone... I think we have decideed on red ridding hood and the wolf..(she dont know if she wants to dead red or alive red yet.. Thanks again for all your alls help.
I WILL JUDGE YOU...
YOUR BLOOD SHALL FLOW THROUGHOUT THE LAND...
FOR I HAVE SPOKEN...
DO YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME???

nikitalafem
Ghost

hello couple

Post by nikitalafem » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:18 pm

well i have an idea what about Adam and EVE no ou do not have to be naked and its cheep also get a skinn color body suite and the go to an store that has fake flowers and tape them to your costum and ou also can get a fake snake for eve and she can hold an apple that ou can spray gold .....

what yall think ?!

or a pimp and a golddigger

a gangster and his mafia gurl

bun and a hotdog

apple and a wurm

a princibal and his school gurl

doctor and nurse

vampier and and victorian princess with bite marks

or he can be the pumkin and she can be an old women with a carving knife and she is all over with blood and the pumkin too !!!

well that was some of my dumm ideas i know but well let me know what yall think ?!
Keep me away from knifs and fire .....
my name is carrie and im almost born on friday the 13th .....

kiki
Vampire

Couples costumes!

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:35 pm

I did the Carrie movie costume and it was awesome! I bought an old prom gown from Goodwill and took it into garage and dowsed it with red foodcoloring. (It had to dry for a few days & will stain carpet so becareful) I wore a tiara and made a sash & wrote prom queen in glitter. Then make up a batch of Clear karo syrup and that fake blood stuff and stand in shower and pour over head and let run down face & arms & chest put on dress & go! If traveling in car sit on trash bag! & Anyone you get near will be red too! I did this and went to a bar and everyone was freaked out! Oh but dont get blood on armpits or elbow creases it's sticky! My husband wore an old jacket and bowtie.
I am getting excited!!! It's getting close!

kiki
Vampire

Couples costume

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:49 pm

My friends dressed up as Adam & Eve. For Eve: hot glue fake leaves and stuff to a bathing suit or workout clothes make a garland for hair. For Adam: hot glue leaves to shorts & garland for hair! Very cute. Warning: must have good body!

They also did Sonny & Cher one year! it was hilarious. The guy had a bowl looking wig on and a white lesuire suit. & well you can do anything with Cher!

I was Nicole Brown: I wore a little black dress and slit my throat and my husband was OJ. I know, kinda tacky!

One year my husband and I did Elvis and Pricilla. He rented his costume and I found an old powder blue long dress that looked like the 70"s era at Salvation Army. Bought a good wig at wig shop and had my mom tease it into a bouffant on top. Then wore fake eyelashes. The problem with this is everyone knew who my husband was and even wanted autographs and I had to tell them who I was. Kinda like real life.

The Mad Hatter and Alice is good too.
I am getting excited!!! It's getting close!

CaptHowdy
Ghost

Post by CaptHowdy » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm

The Mad Hatter and Alice is good too.
I went as Alice and one of my friends went as the Cheshire cat a few years back. :D
But this year I'm doing the couple thing too, my boyfriend and I are going as Bonnie and Clyde.

spins the thread of life
Ghost

Post by spins the thread of life » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:59 pm

friends of ours went as Shrek and Fiona (hes bald) it was so cute

Hubby and I went as me (a corpse) and him in just a t-shirt that said
necropheliacs anonoymous, I'm in rehab
I know, that might be a little too distasteful for most people but we thought it was funny