HELP!!!!!

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
HalloweenLuver93
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

HELP!!!!!

Post by HalloweenLuver93 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:56 pm

ok,
yall seam to know alot more about deco than me.. so please..give me some hints... for outdoor---home-made deco?! write back..
thanks! :D
~Halloween Gal~

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:10 pm

What kind of space do you have? Large porch area? Yard space?

Cobwebs....lots and lots - graveyard - hang ghosts from a tree - fog machine - strobe lighting - stuff dummys with a creepy mask - jack-o-lanterns.

HalloweenLuver93
Ghost

Post by HalloweenLuver93 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:52 pm

ok, um i have a large porch..and a med. yard.. i have a big spider web with a spider..but im having a halloween party.. i need tips,crafts,food?anything.. yrad tips are good to but i really need help with those other things more..
~Halloween Gal~

kiki
Vampire

Yard haunt

Post by kiki » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:07 pm

My yard is pretty simple but effective. I have a large landscaped area in front of steps on porch that I put my tombstones in and I have purple lights all in and around graveyard and then I have a line of orange lights on the front edge in flowers. Six pumkins set around door and Haunted house signs. Large spider web next to door. I have two windows on either side of door and I have a red light on inside. Every year I go out in back and collect large branches and spray paint them black and stick them in my planters next to door. Sometimes I put lights on them too. I also make a large symbol from Blair Witch out of branches and floral wire and sit it on porch or hang it. Then when the big day comes I move some of my other creepy creatures outside: coffin, stuffed craetures, etc. When I have my party I leave them inside and scatter them in different places. Like letting them sit a dining room table with a spooky place setting. I also have about 30 silloutte bats & owls from poster board onto walls with packing tape. (If you put these outside they tend to fall off if left overnight, so I do the day of Halloween or for party I put them inside around kitchen & food table) GOOD LUCK! I hope this helps!
I am getting excited!!! It's getting close!

HalloweenLuver93
Ghost

Post by HalloweenLuver93 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:51 pm

thanks 4 the help.. i really like the sticks idea! i think im gonna use that idea! :wink: it is simple yet creppy..also anyone have any good food or craft ideas? my dauther is having a party for halloween and she doesnt like my ideas cause she says they are all little kids games or crafts. shes 14 anyone have any GOOD game or food ideas please reply!?!
thanks! :D
~Halloween Gal~