October

Discussion of general Halloween topics
EvilMel
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by EvilMel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:44 am

The three of us are all really close by...that's cool!

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:02 am

Hooch, that's pretty much what I'm up to.. I finish off nights this week, then I put in the next two weeks of days...and on my last day in..a seven to seven on the Thursday...I set up the corpse in the social workers office, lock the door..and wait.
Now, the social worker is a nice, earnest, well meaning, very lovely lady who found my shrunken heads disturbing...wouldn't even TOUCH them..I can only IMAGINE what she will do when she opens the door...she has a high pitched scream and tends to distend her eyes even at the least troubling times...
Like they say in the audio/electronic business:"Output should be terrific..."

A lot of people kick about working in mental health. Compared to REAL hospitals, we have a sort of 3rd world flair to us..our equipment tends to run a bit retro, and the building would make Bela proud..but it's times like Halloween that we really rock..I can't think of too many places where I an set up a rotting corpse in an office and have a job to come back to the next day...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:43 pm

That's awesome, uncletor!!! I hope you get a good rise out of her :shock: I have the utmost respect for those in the mental health field...not my cup of tea. Well, I guess it's great that we all like to do something different, huh? :wink: