30 more days!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
BlackCat
Haunt Master

30 more days!

Post by BlackCat » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:20 am

I can't believe it's almost here and Ive been talking to most of you since July! Wow, time flies when your talking about Halloween!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:40 pm

I know! I was looking at some pictures from earlier in the year, and you can see my sign on my cubicle wall that I keep as a countdown to Halloween, and it says 90-something. I can't believe it's only a month away, it's so exciting.

And let me tell you, this place has made the planning, decorating, baking, shopping, and sharing so much more fun, I'm so glad I found you guys!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:38 am

Amen, sister! It really has been so much fun talking with you all, and now we only have 30 days to go!! Yippee!! :lol:

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 pm

It's going to be so sad when it's over. I'm going to have to hang out here and hope to keep talking with you guys. Maybe that way I won't go through too many withdrawls. I hope everyone takes lots of pictures to share on here too so I can spend the next few months looking at everything all you wonderful Halloween fanatics created.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:12 pm

yea lets keep this strong the whole year through.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:30 pm

I can talk about halloween all year!!!!! LOL

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:45 pm

Oh me too! In fact we can all start thing about what are going to do for next year. I must say I will miss all the colorful leaves when they start to disapear in the next few months. I was riding on my way up north to bring some stuff to our new apartment and all the tress looked sooooo beautiful. They were yellow, orange and red. I wish I would have had my camera, that would have made a beautiful picture!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:33 pm

YIPPEE! Happy October people! Hello!

I wanted to mention--just now, October First, I am sitting at home building Zombie Baby dolls, and I hear a familiar sound outside... "weeeee, oooooo, weeeee, oooooo, weeeee..."

It's one of those electronic whistling ghost toys, the kind that shake and whistle when you walk by them. Some kid has one out there, and it keeps whistling. Then I hear laughter and horsing around. It's not as "old school" as I might prefer but HEY! not bad to hear someone out there monkeying around with Halloween stuff on the 1st October day.

Awesome! It puts me in the mood. It just got dark and I am going to put a lit plastic pumpkin in the window--figure I will begin the month properly and kind of signal to people that they should start the celebrating.

I just put in "The Haunting" and am enjoying a little scare here.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:21 pm

yea I am going to go out and get some pictures. I love the turning leaves. :)
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:35 am

Just tonight on my way home from work, the moon is about half, and very bright...I was thinking about all the pics I'm gonna take and share with you guys. Happy October, everyone!!

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:53 pm

lets exchange e mail edreses mine is Hdunlopclark@hotmail.com

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:49 pm

yeah im going to be so depressed after halloween...at least i have everyone on the forum who knows what im going through and we should most deffinitly continue talking about halloween and getting ready for the next year even if its over! But now im just going to enjoy this halloween as much as possible! only 16 more days!