WOAH Dept. 56 Overload

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

WOAH Dept. 56 Overload

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:04 pm

So I went to this cute little store called Madeline's today because they carry the Dept. 56 Village and OH MY GOSH. They have a HUGE display they keep up year round with all of the pieces displayed. It is a 360 degree walk around table with roads, street lights and the works.

So I have decided to trade in 3 of my Lemax pieces for 1 Dept. 56 pieces. (crazy how pricey they are) And transition into Dept. 56. Oh I wish you all could have seen it....it was jaw dropping.....nothing like Michales foes for Lemax....it was a professionally done display. (thats why they keep it up year round!!!!

I listed my lemax items on eBay so keep your fingers crossed that I sell them!! Because if I dont then I cant buy my dept. 56 piece.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:43 pm

Mandy0good luck! Two of the Hallmarks here have roome like that...they have fireplaces and everything, and they are up all year...I love that little room!!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:50 pm

Oh I never thought about Halmark villages - I might have to check that out.

I sold 2 pieces already so I bought my Swinging ghoulies from Dept. 56....I will def post pictures once it is all finished (hopefully this weekend).

kiki
Vampire

Dept 56

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:46 pm

I live near Prime Outlet Mall in St Augustine, Fl. I was in there yesterday and they have a Lenox outlet store, well they carry Dept 56. They had some cute pieces of Halloween items at 50% off. You ought to check if there is one near you. My mother-in-law bought me the screaming Haunted Tree for Christmas!
Ya gotta love her!
I am getting excited!!! It's getting close!