Ideas for friend's porch decor!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Spooky Sam
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Ideas for friend's porch decor!

Post by Spooky Sam » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:07 pm

Okay, so my best friend and I have a tradition of decorating his front porch for halloween together every year. Last year it looked phenomenal as he had a strobe light, sirens, so many cobwebs you couldn't see in his windows and a sacrecrow hanging. This year we want to make it amazing, just absolutely horrifying. I was at Wal Mart tonight and saw that they have tons of awesome decorations this year. These included jelly blood that stick to walls, caskets and crosses of all sizes.

What exactly do you nice folks suggest would look amazing for his front porch set up? Note, his porch has many beams to hang things from, and a somewhat bare garden in front.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!
Do I SCARE you?

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:44 pm

Whatever you end up doing please post a photo! It sounds like you have done some really cool stuff in the past.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:09 am

Spooky Sam...bare garden=cemetery!! And beams to hang things from, well, that just immediately made me think of dead bodies hanging, in various states of decomposition!! All the other things you mentioned from past efforts sounded awesome, sounds like you know what to do!! one of the best websites I've seen for ideas and how-to's is called deathndementia.com...check it out!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:08 am

For some reason, I keep thinking of House of 1000 Corpses with Baby's dismembered dollies everywhere. Always a creepy look.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

pattie
Ghost

Post by pattie » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:05 pm

Can you tell me what you used to for the cob webs. I too have stobe lights, a fog machine, loud loud scary sounds & noises (my neighbors windows rattle), nanging bodies, etc...I love it...but I want to cover my 2 story house in cobwebs and don't know what to use.

Any info would be appreciated.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:30 pm

Pattie...try a website caled yardhaunter.com and click on the creepy cobwebs link, there is a lot of good info about different options for cobwebs. Happy Haunting!