When is it ok to start?

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:00 pm

welcome autumn! thats funny about decorating while you were dressed up as the grim reaper! :lol:

i snuck a couple of things out with my fall decorations this past weekend. my husband either hasn't noticed or doesn't mind. only 10 more days and I can put ALL my stuff up/out!!! I can hardly contain myself! YAY!!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:38 am

My favorite part of decorating is when you open that box and say oh wow I forgot I had that! I dress up when I decorate too. It makes me all giddy and I even put on some appropriate music as well.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:45 am

i decorated the inside of my house this past weekend. And though I am totally pysched about it, Im feeling little upset. I have a fiber-optic jack-o-latern and the plug to it is no where to be found! ahhh...i've looked everywhere. i can't imagine that i threw away a big bulky box plug. i had my husband go up in the attic and see if it fell out somewhere up there and he didn't see it. this weekend, Im gonna clear out the attic and make double sure its no where to be found. please say a prayer that I find it! Im so upset. my house looks great but even when i turn everything on and light all the candles that go in certain decor, it still looks unfinished! :( i bought a couple more decorations from Avon (really cute stuff) so maybe that will help the living room look better. btw, where doing the outside of the house this weekend. Ill post pics once everything is completed...yay!!

autumn
Vampire

Post by autumn » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:01 am

I've had my outside decorations up for 3 days now. The inside of my house has been decorated for like 3 weeks.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:50 pm

still haven't dona any decorating yet. usually i do it the 1st weekend of oct. although oct 1 falls on a sunday (my wedding anniversary) i will be out of town. so during the week i'll pull everything out and atleast decorate the inside of the house
trick or treat

Tidytourniquet
Crypt Keeper

Post by Tidytourniquet » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:54 pm

How can you wait that long? I used to wait to around the 1st of October but since I joined this site and reading that some people start putting them up the frist week of September I couldn't wait. I started to slowly put them up a couple weeks ago and am trying my hardest to wait till this weekend to put the rest up.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm

tidy...let me first say I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! Im sure you've been told that a million and half times already but its truly great!

im done with the inside and gonna work out the outside this evening when i get home and then throughout the weekend!!! YAY!! :D :D :D