Creepy motels

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
Binx
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Creepy motels

Post by Binx » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:13 pm

has anyone ever lived in one? or stayed over night because i have and belive me never again!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:08 pm

No but I would love to hear all about the one that you stayed in-please tell!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 am

A couple of years back my fiancee and I stayed at this motel that seemed nice. :cough: Holiday Inn :cough: It had 2 queen size beds in it. We tried to sleep on one and both of us started to fight with each other. It turns out we had the same strange dream where a guy was choking some girl. My fiancee said he felt so angry and I admitted I felt scared like the girl. It was weird because the other bed was fine. We thought we were just real tired so we tried an experiment and you know what? No matter how many times we switched, that image popped into our heads. So needless to say, we got another room for the night.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:02 pm

The creepy motel I stayed in was not creepy because of the supernatural. Rather it was the loaded revolver I found under the pillow, the stains on the bed, the bugs on the wall...

Everything was pretty gross, but the loaded gun was frightening. Who had been in the room before us? What were they on that they forgot a gun? How could the maid have missed it?

We left.
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:30 pm

That would of been pretty crazy finding a loaded gun!!!!. I don't recall a really haunted motel but one time last year my husband and i went to the city as we were going to the Pearl Jam concert. Anyway we didn't want to spend big bucks on a hotel becuase really we were just going to be there for sleeping and didn't need a fancy room for a 10 sleep session. We went to the out of the city (but not too far) motel but it was all booked up and the cottages they had too were full except for one that the lady said they don't usually rent it out. We took it as it was only 50 bucks and it was the freakiest place I have ever rented. It was a tiny one room cabin with a bathroom and I swear we had walked into a time warp. It was most likely from like the 40-50's and everything would be just as it was then. Bedding, curtains, bathroom sink & knobs, carpet, desk with wooden seat.. It was more interesting yet cold feeling. Neat expeirence.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:28 pm

Wow! I love these stories! More, More!

Binx
Ghost

Post by Binx » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:13 pm

the motel i stayed in was called the wishing well and it was the creepest place you ever wanted to see every day was like the same thing over and over again and the woman in room 5 insane that it wasnt even funny she was obessed with this guy who was supposed to buy it bt didnt and anything you would say to her had to be nice if she didnt like she would give you a glassy eyes stare and she was obessed with little boys i swear this is all true! i never wanna stay a place like that again

SadAngelove
Zombie

Post by SadAngelove » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:49 pm

wow I hope I experience something when I go stay at the Casa de Palmas. I am really excited about it :D
I LOVE HALLOWEEN. IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF MY CHILDHOOD WHERE I CAN REMEMBER TRUELY BEING HAPPY AND AT PEACE. I WANT MY SON TO FEEL THE SAME WAY.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 pm

i want to see the hotel in colorado the one that was filmed in the shining.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:35 pm

They did an excellent episode of Ghosthunters at that hotel, from the Shining, it was really good, you should look for it.

Also, the hotel we stayed at in Galveston for my sister's wedding, called the Galvez, is suposedly haunted. It's one of the oldest hotel's in Galveston. The bartender and the maintenance man both told us about a certain room where a woman who had just gotten married committed suicide when her husband ran off, and she is always mean to men who stayed in that room. The pillows and blankets would be torn of the beds, and all kinds of scary stuff. There's even a picture down at the end of a hallway in the lobby that has a ghost in it, it's really awesome.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:25 pm

I have never stayed in a haunted hotel or anything. I love the idea of it, but I think it would scare me to DEATH!!!!

I would certainly have to go with several people and maybe not plan on sleeping, just staying up all night or something.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:15 pm

I have been to the hotel in Estes Park that the Shinning was made in. (the late shinning) I got to go while they were shotting. They were blowing fake snow all over. And they had the animal bushes it was fun. I did get to stay there but got to walk around. The doors creak and everything.

Then there is another hotel in a town i lived that my sister stayed in that is haunted. It is a Super 8 even! doesn't look scary but when you stay there you believe. I think it is going out of buisness. My sister said bairly anyone was there and you would hear footsteps and knocks in you room all night. She was seriously freaked. I know there is a story behind it but i dont remember.
I want to stay in one that would be fun. (well mabey)
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Halloween_Girl
Haunt Master

Re: Creepy motels

Post by Halloween_Girl » Fri May 16, 2008 8:34 am

I sure have! Since my uncle is a ghost hunter I get to go to some of the awsome hotels (haunted of course) But me living in Salem that one really takes the cake! THere's this one hotel here that you can hear screaming in the middle of the night and one night, I woke up and there was a little girl and boy in front of me crying. They said "we had a nightmare", all I could say was, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" lol :lol: And then they were gone...just.like.that.....
Beware Beware your in for a scare
The chair is rocking but nobodies there
The owls are mocking the Ghost are stocking
Beware Beware your in for a scare!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Fri May 16, 2008 11:46 am

I work for a company that manages apartments and have been advised that every complex (Any, not just the ones we manage) has a building or an apartment that is the most difficult to lease.

Think about it: if a building is a decade or older, how many thousands of people have lived...or died, there?

I've heard stories of 'priests' being called in to 'bless' certain units too.

Spooky......
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:38 pm

All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,