Favorite Fall/Halloween Memories

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky Sam
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Spooky Sam » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:38 pm

Wow, that's going to be a big dog! Don't feel bad, our old dog (yellow lab) got up to 120 lbs at one point!

My favourite halloween memory would probably be from when I was little and dressed up as a basketball net and went trick or treating. Everyone gave me extra candy because it was so creative. I used to love the candy, but now I am really into the decorations, food, movies and shows.
Do I SCARE you?

MWRuger
Vampire

Post by MWRuger » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 pm

I have a couple.

My favorite childhood Halloween memory is probably from the mid-60’s. My elementary held a Halloween festival and it was a blast with every room having games and prizes and then two nights later we went out ToTing and got tons of swag.

As an adult, my favorite is probably Halloween of about two years ago. I do an all weekend Halloween film festival and it was well attended and everyone was really in the spirit for it and everyone had a great time.

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:02 am

MHooch wrote:You knowm Black Cat, my dog weighs about 11 ponds, and sge takes up the whole bed!! :lol:
I totally understand about the animals taking up the whole bed. I've had larger dogs and little dogs and both can seem to take up the entire queen size bed by themselves if they want to. It gets crowded when both the dogs (a medium sized border collie & a small rat terrior), plus two or three cats all decide they want to sleep with us at the same time. There has been a few times I give up and go lay on the couch and let them have the bed along with my partner. :-)
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.