XMAS GHOST

Books, poems, stories and other tales!

XMAS GHOST

Postby iSanta on Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:49 pm

Have you ever seen or heard about ghost around XMAS? Or, did you see any ghosts on XMAS? Well, I was trying to see someone else to post some XMAS ghost stories or something like that here... you know, their spooky XMAS tales, true or fictional, something like that they love to tell around the family or friends at the fireplace during XMAS Eve or XMAS Night!! :lol: :evil:

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Jack Frost on Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 am

There was a book I would check out from my local library every year called Christmas Ghosts. In the forward it mentioned how ghost stories and Christmas had always been related in the more Victorian times, as is attested by one of the most famous Christmas stories of all, A Christmas Carol.

Instead of an oddity Dickens' tale was typical of the time. People no longer associate the season with supernatural stories, which is kind of a shame. I have no first hand ghost stories, Christmas or otherwise, but thought this was an interesting post. OI can't wait to see if others have something to contribute.

I think the title of the book was Christmas Ghosts: Seventeen Great Ghost Stories in the Christmas Tradition.
Jack Frost

Postby Jack Frost on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:59 pm

The winds rush

Bitter and Cold

Young bones go brittle

Stiff and Cold

Church bells chime

Sad and Hollow

Through snow and sleet

I quietly follow

A shadow that dances

A soul alight

Phantoms teem

On Christmas Night
Jack Frost

Postby Silver Belle on Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:17 am

Jack Frost wrote:There was a book I would check out from my local library every year called Christmas Ghosts. In the forward it mentioned how ghost stories and Christmas had always been related in the more Victorian times, as is attested by one of the most famous Christmas stories of all, A Christmas Carol.

Instead of an oddity Dickens' tale was typical of the time. People no longer associate the season with supernatural stories, which is kind of a shame. I have no first hand ghost stories, Christmas or otherwise, but thought this was an interesting post. OI can't wait to see if others have something to contribute.

I think the title of the book was Christmas Ghosts: Seventeen Great Ghost Stories in the Christmas Tradition.

Thank you for this information, Jack, the book looks very interesting indeed!...I will check it out as well if our local library has it the next time I take the kids for storyhour.
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Off-Season Spirit Activities

Postby iSanta on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:30 pm

We've had a lot of spirit activity here lately. We even got this game of "Ghost Chase" caught on film. Amazing...

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: XMAS GHOST

Postby mysticchristmas on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm

As a Medium, Yes, I see, hear and feel things others normally don't. I have all of my life.
Many Christmases, I have had Phantom Visitors enjoying the Warmth of the Season with my Family and I at our Home.
Once, I was at an Apartment we used to Reside at in AZ.
I had awoke from a Nap, when I noticed something on our Tree Moving.
I looked over and realized it must have been a Child Spirit enjoying and playing with one of my Ornaments, a Stuffed Horse, in a shape indicating it was running.
I watched for a few moments.
It simply warmed my Heart and I smiled, laying there watching this small Spirit person playing as though the Ornament were a Toy.
I think it realized I was watching and it stopped.
I told the small one that it was welcome to keep playing, that I didn't mind at all.
It never did come back.
mysticchristmas
mysticchristmas

Return to Christmas Literature