Going Shopping

Postby Santa Baby on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:40 pm

I am going to do some last min shopping I forgot to get my Chestnuts for my Chestnut stuffing!!!! I always manage to forget something lol. Anyway just wondering What kind of stuffing do you make and do you put it in the bird? I always put mine in the Turkey I think it is better that way.
I've been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa Baby

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:05 pm

I wanna go shopping toooooooooo. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I guess we are going to try to have some sort of Thanksgiving here so I guess we should get a move on, eh?

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Buddy the Elf on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:33 pm

our mall is haveing a deal where the first 500 people that come in get a nintendo WII I/m there
Gnomes Drank too much and trolls arient toilet trained.
Buddy the Elf

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:54 am

We did our Thanksgiving shopping today. $4 sixteen pound turkey. Yes, the $4 turkey makes me afraid. Very afraid.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Silver Belle on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:21 am

I've never stuffed a bird, Santa Baby, and the dressing I almost always let my best friend handle because hers is, is....oh man, just indescribably delicious. She won't be coming up this year though, so we're in a dressing dilemma!! :?

Holly, the turkey looks alright doesn't it, no extra appendages or anything? :wink: Shoot, $4 is a STEAL, perhaps a good promotional thing at the grocery store, or maybe they had a huge surplus shipment and are just trying to get rid of them all.. I bet it'll be delicious after you get done with it! :)
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Return to Thanksgiving