AH!!!!!!

Review the Haunts you've visted
punkette
Ghost

AH!!!!!!

Post by punkette » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:14 pm

I have never been to any good haunted houses but if anyone can find any in Louisiana please let me know. Because I would sure love to go to one toward Halloween.It's so sad that I have never ever been to one before.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:57 pm

Ohh, I'm so sorry that you live in LA and I live in VA... Hopefully you will meet haunted house some of these days from now. My advice is go http://www.google.com and do the search to find haunted house in your own hometown.

In VA, I've been there to haunted house, residential haunted house (neighborhood homes), haunted forest, haunted manison, and haunted hayride. Wooo! Lots of fun! I prefer visit there Haunted Manison because they're too scary with some special effects and serious-looking make-up types. Just like in the horror movies!

Eryq
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Eryq » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:21 am

What's fun is making your own haunted house. I have made a number of them, and it's always fun! Some were in the back yard, but most were in garages. Let me know if you have any questions about how to do it, I would be happy to discuss it. :)

Eric

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Sat May 27, 2006 9:33 am

I am lucky enough to live in Kansas City where there is 4 great ones. I have been the one at Universal studios in Orlando and it is awesome.

Light/sound tech Chris
Zombie

Post by Light/sound tech Chris » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:17 pm

go to the Queen Mary Tour they have a special effect tour that takes you through the most Haunted parts in the ship and do special effect to what things were actualy reported It's the Ghost and legends tour I think or just take a private tour on that it's very scary or go to http://www.HauntFinder.com
Lighting and sound tech for
Mobile Sets Stage Lighting & FX

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:06 pm

not sure but there is on in Victoria BC that will scare the <deleted> out of you

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:51 pm

What part of Louisiana are you in? I used to live in Baton Rouge, and I know there's a great one downtown, near the levee, and there's a corn maze somewhere down there, too.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:59 pm

I WENT TO A HAUNTED HOUSE LAST YEAR BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME IT WAS ONE AT THE FLINT CREEK CAMPGROUND IN MS. IT WAS KINDA SCARY I GIVE IT 3 STARS. ANYBODY DRESSING UP AS A GOTH RAGGITY ANN DOLL THIS YEAR?!?!?!
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:48 pm

There was a great Haunted House in downtown Houston a few years back, the part I remember most was when they had you walk through a "hidden passage" in the back of a closet that was full of clothes, into another room. Man, I was watching those clothes like a hawk, nothing was going to throw them aside and get me! But the twist was, hands reached out from BELOW the clothes and just brushed against your legs and ankles when you walked by. GEEEEEZ that freaked me out!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 am

Things on the floor are more shocking because you aren't expecting it so much. That's how sliders work so well. In a few mazes I have gone through, the floor was either grates where you could see down and yep there's "something" down there or a fiberglass window with some gruesome prop under it. I love it!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

SadAngelove
Zombie

Re: AH!!!!!!

Post by SadAngelove » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:34 pm

punkette wrote:I have never been to any good haunted houses but if anyone can find any in Louisiana please let me know. Because I would sure love to go to one toward Halloween.It's so sad that I have never ever been to one before.

I found several places around the area I live. I loaded up my hubby and my son and off we go to explore LOLOLOLOL. Last night, I drove by a "supposely" haunted house in Edinburg, Texas and there were people actually living in the house, although they were only living in the addition of the house. The first section of the house was boarded up... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu scary boogey boogey!! my son kept on telling me :shock: and to top things off the side of the house where it was boarded up the grass was about 4' high and on the side where the people were living it was nicely cut. coincidence? I was tempted to stop by and ask the people living there if they had experienced anything out of the ordinary but I think they would of thought I was a wacko stopping by at 10:30pm at night LOLOLL! :o
I LOVE HALLOWEEN. IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF MY CHILDHOOD WHERE I CAN REMEMBER TRUELY BEING HAPPY AND AT PEACE. I WANT MY SON TO FEEL THE SAME WAY.