16%

Total votes: 31

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

What are you going to be for halloween?

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 pm

dear ppl,
i want to know what kinds of outfits you like for halloween. This year im going as a Cardinal bird and my buddy is going as Wildcat because she likes U Of K and i like U Of L and let's just say it's something big in Louisville the rivals of U of L and U of K and it is cute. So wat are you going as this year for halloween? Let me know. I would love to hear about it.

cooleycoolgirl :twisted:
Im into haunted places

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:14 pm

I am going to be the Wicked Witch of the West, complete with witch's green face ( a foam latex mask), green hands, ribbon on the hat, and everything. I am so obsessive I actually watched the Wizard of Oz to see what kind of socks she wore...you never see them! ( Just her sister's under the house) So mine are lime green and black, and I have pointy witches shoes with a buckle. Have I mentioned that costuming and makeup is my favorite partof Halloween???

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire

that's cool

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:27 pm

that's cool good luck with your costume :twisted:
Im into haunted places

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:53 pm

I have been a different variety of witches over the years. I like being an ugly witch the best. I have done the green face before too, and it was my favorite. It is just I can't put too much make up on my face...or a mask cause I am in the oven alot...and I don't want to be saying..I'm melting!!!
:wink:

I was a witch last year...but more like a good witch than a bad witch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... 5116-1.jpg

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:57 pm

Some years I just dress up like Mrs. Halloween ...cause I wear all black and orange, and wear Halloween socks and Halloween jewelry and one year I braided orange and black ribbons in my hair, and I draw spiders and stuff on my face.

Here's a picture...it is hard to see, but my mom is in the middle...I got a bride's dress at the antique shop I worked at and it was all kind of torn, and we made her face all ugly.....I liked that outfit...now I took it and made a "dummy" bride out of it, and she stands out on my balcony with a black bouquet of roses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... /Lisa3.jpg

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:42 pm

I said before I am going as a pirate, but now I have a few more parties to attend to this year so I think I may need to get/make some more costumes. Not enough time! Not enough time! I shoulda thought of this earlier, like back in June.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:52 pm

My son wants to be a Pirate too...A really scary creepy Pirate Zombie thing.

He was trying to grow a mullet! Cause he wanted to style his hair like Mel Gibson and be Riggs from Lethal Weapon, but that isn't much of a costume...and I can't stand his hair long...so he's going to get a hair cut...it actually didn't even get to the back of his neck. The only thing he could have done, to be Riggs was wear a flannel shirt, a ball cap, jeans, and have a gun...and then he would have just looked like a redneck. Hahaha.
Which is basically what everyone around me already looks like. :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:21 am

I am going to dress up as Rob Zombie from the Phantom Stranger video. Beard and everything. It will be sort of a shock to some people considering I am not a flat chested girl but that just makes it even more fun. It's a simple costume really. It's an old style skeleton costume with a sportcoat over it and boney gloves with combat boots. I just need to buy the skeleton outfit and the fake hair. I will post pics, I promise!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:07 am

Since I have more than one place to go, Im think I'll be a pirate at my pary and sice Im such a huge 80s fan, Ill go as the Karate Kid at my mom's. I have a White Gi and the headband so I sholud be all set.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:37 pm

I HAVE ALOT OF CHOICES 4 WHAT TO BE 4 HALLOWEEN THIS LIST IS A LITTLE LONG:

GOTHIC BALLERINA GOTH ROCKIN' WITCH
LILITH GOTHIC FAIRY FALLEN ANGEL
VAMP. VIXEN PUNK/GOTH FAIRY
DARK LILI DEVIL BRIDE
VAMPTESSA OR
GOTHIC ANGEL SKELETON BRIDE!
COUNTESS CARMEELA
BOODLE BONES OK NOW YOU THE CHOICES I HAVE
EVIL PIXIE SO TELL ME WICH ONE YOU
GOTH RAGGITY ANN I SHOUL WEAR 4 HALLOWEEN
GLADIATRIX PLEASE REPLY!
ELIVIRA
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 pm

IM THE ONE THAT LISTED THE COSTUMES ABOVE WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH ONE TO WEAR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Requiem62
Ghost

Post by Requiem62 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:16 pm

I will be creating my own adaptations of Frankenstein's classic Monster this year for my Halloween party. I am kind of torn between dressing like Frank's Monster or my classic Michael Myers costume on Halloween night. I have a feeling I'll dress as the Monster.

-Req
Halloween... the festival of Samhain. The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red...

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire

cool

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:34 pm

personally i think either one would be cool they both scary. im going as a louisville cardinal and my buddy is going as a kentucky wildcat so i think watever is cool. :twisted:
Im into haunted places

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:44 pm

Ooooh, I think you could do some really cool stuff with your own interpretation of Frankenstien's monster. That's a good idea.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:51 pm

will someone please help hosgaara deside what to wear?!?!? i need to pick because i have to place an order by friday so please someone help me out?!?!?!?!? ill narrow it down to evil pixie, gothic ballerina, punk fairy , skeleton bride, or devils bride. plz someone plz help me ??????