Hot Apple Cider Wine

Got a good recipe? Share it here!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Hot Apple Cider Wine

Post by Spooky » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:42 pm

I was up at the local winery today ( I am not a wine drinker, but my husband had to pick some up for a friend), they had Hot Apple Cider Wine heated up in a crock pot....I don't like the taste of alcohol at all, I would rather just heat up some spiced non alcoholic apple cider ...but this stuff was kind of good..and I thought about adding it to the list of party stuff.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 pm

There is a little shop in Lexington Va (about 45 min from here) that sells the best mulling spice mix I have ever tasted. It is fabulous in either cider or apple juice and is especially good (I think) when warmed. I need to go get some, 'cause we used ours all up last fall. MMMMM!! :wink:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:25 am

I really enjoy the Williams Sonoma Mulling Cider. It is SOOOO good and smells great.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:28 pm

ALSO THERE IS A LITTLE DOWN HERE THAT SELLS SPICED BUTTERED RUM O.M.G. THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD ADDED TO WATER AND MILK THEN POP IT IN THE MICROWAVE OR IF YOU PUT IT WITH WHITE GRAPE JUICE IT LOOKS NASTEY BUT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE IT :D :D :) :) :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :? :? :twisted: :twisted:
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!