Its....nearly here!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:09 am

[quote="BlackCat"]The anticipation is almost half the fun! I love getting excited about Halloween and being really bummed when it's over. That's why I love the months leading up to it.[/quote]

BlackCat: The first week in November is gonna be pretty sad around here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: We'll really need each others support then!! LOL

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:12 am

True, I guess we will just have to plan for next year! :D

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:21 am

yeah, we can use that time to brag about all of our halloween shenanigans, and plan how cool next year is going to be. There will be much picture swapping and reminiscing, I'm sure.

Thanks for all the encouraging words, guys, it really helps!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:18 am

And knowing us, we will already be shopping as much as possible for next year anyway. :lol:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:55 am

hope your week is going better geekmidwinter!

i went shopping this weekend i must say, i had so much fun! i drug my sister, my best friend and my cousin along with me. although my sister is the only one that has a love of halloween too, we all had a good time! when we asked my cousing to come along she was like "halloween shopping, are you serious?" then once we got into spirit and she started looking around, she was getting into ALOT. she was picking out costumes for her and her husband to wear to my halloween party and she even bought a couple little decorations! uh-huh! i knew she would have a good time!

Anyhow, I wanted to get on here and say that we, Houston, are having a very beautiful fall-like morning! (suprising i know!) its sunny, and breezy and there's a slight chill in the wind. ITS WONDERFUL!!! I almost stayed home from work just so i could enjoy it instead of being stuck up here in an office all day! oh well, i've gone downstairs and outside a couple of times this morning and its just beautiful!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:14 pm

It was lovely here this morning, only 65 degrees! I detest that I'm stuck in this office, where I can't even see any windows.

The weekend was nothing but hectic, but I'm a little more calm now, looking forward to being in the new place and getting ALL my Halloween stuff set up.

And to cheer me up this morning my boyfriend sent me a picture of him with vampire teeth and fake blood in his mouth, making a scary face. It was cute.

The weather is definitely helping me feel the spirit, I just hate having this move right in the middle of it.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:32 pm

I know what you mean about the moving bit. I hate moving sooooo much. Its nice being in a new place just moving allt he stuff there is the hard work and you tire yourself out soooo much. I remember the last time we moved last summer and it was too hot, we lived on the third floor of a hot apartment building and having the two of us and our two children to move was soo tiring as we did it all ourselfs. I remember my daughter asking me when I was sitting on the sidewalk downstairs after we put the rest of the stuff int he U Haul we rented..."mom.. what would you rather do have another baby (becuase she heard stories of how painful it can be) or pack up and move again?" I laughed and said...have another baby!

Look on the bright side though, at least you will be able to set up all your stuff in a new place and make it a good time of year to celebrate your 1 year anniversary in 2007 in your new home...make it a Halloween party!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:32 pm

The days are getting shorter! Yeah that can only mean one thing, Summer is leaving us, Fall is on it's way and HAlloween will be here soon!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:45 pm

Houston is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL today!!! :D It really feels like a Fall Day! I love it!

p.s. - i decorated the indside of my house yesterday! Looks great! My husband put the lights on the outside of the house buts that all thats done out there...i can't wait to get it all done!!! YAY!!!