Halloween bedding alert

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:16 pm

Yes they ship UPS....I am in Louisville, KY and it was shipped from Indiana so I am sure why that it was so fast. I am not sure if they have more depots or not. Hopefully yours will be there soon.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:40 am

Oh yeah, you're a lot closer than I am, all the way down here in Texas.

Well, if we ever have to make dresses out of them, Scarlett O'Hara style, we'll have to be sure and check that we're not attending any of the same parties so we won't be wearing the same thing!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

zoi
Ghost

Halloween General

Post by zoi » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:53 pm

I was searching for a nice Halloween bedding..and read everyones post on Brylanehome.com Spooky Nights. You mentioned it being $17.00 any size. Funny how I went to order and the only size they even have listed for purchased is a twin. No wonder they say "any size"...they only have one size!! They don't have other sizes listed as out of stock...so that shows me they only offered it in the twin size, and stating "any size" is very poor advertisement. :(

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:04 am

I am still pretty happy with the Scooby Doo comforter I bought a couple of years ago. Darn thing is durable yet soft, the colors are still bright. And the predominantly green design is great. Target! About 30 dollars.

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:59 am

I feel the same way zoi does, I guess I didnt get there in time :(
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

zoi
Ghost

so bummed

Post by zoi » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:51 pm

I have been trying to find a Halloween quilt set w/shams to put on our bed..I saw one in Domescations. I'm not sure I like it that much..The one you all have is on ebay.com And the price keeps going up, I am not sure if I want to try to bid or not. And then I saw another one on ebay.com from Domesications that I think I like better than any I've seen, but it's a king, and I had a Queen bed... I've torn...I like the King one..but it will be too long..so I am debating on the Domesications one that has sheets w/ it..

Just so bummed, I have been decorating the house inside for the Ole Hallows Eve, and can't wait until next month to start the front porch...

This is our first Halloween together...we have been dating for almost 2 years, have spent Holidays together, and this January will mark our first year as living together. I am praying for a Fall wedding in 08... So I am enjoying the decorating, so he can experience the fun of everything!!

Let me know if you see any quilt/bedding sets for Halloween other than what I have mentioned...

zoi :roll: [/i]

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm

My mom made me a beautiful Halloween Quilt by hand last year. Its actually a fall quilt I can use Sept-Nov bc it has fall, thanksgiving, and Halloween fabric. Mostly Halloween fabric...lol! If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will! I LOVE IT!!

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 pm

I would love to see what your fall quilt looks like. Please post pics. I've found Photobucket.com is the fastest and easiest way post pics. It's free.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm

I am going to try and do that-thanks for the info! We leave for Disney early Wed am and get back Sunday....after that I am going to get pics posted!!!