Couple Costume HELP

Chat about your costumes
FireWolf
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Couple Costume HELP

Post by FireWolf » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:03 pm

HELPPPPP Us Please

Hello all im am new to this site and I am IN LOVE with Halloween ( like everyone here) My Wife and i Both love it and are always trying to come up with new ideas.. This year we want to dress up as a couple but we dont want to do the cheap stuff like rag dolls or dorthy and toto we want something scary and gothic like.. We just cant seem to come up with any scary couples.. We want dark not cute and funny.... Any help PLEASE we are really stumpped on this one...Thanks

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:25 pm

I always thought that Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf were a cool couple, and since your name has Wolf in it...it might be perfect for you...you could be a really scary wolf...like the one from The Howling or in Waxworks....and Your wife could be a Creepy Looking Little Red Riding Hood, she doesn't have to be cute...and she could carry a basket and have little treats in it to give to people...or you could stick something gross and disgusting in it, that would freak people out...like a Head.

8)

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:27 pm

You could also be a Prom King and Queen...like from "Carrie" and be soaked in "blood"...you could find outfits at the Goodwill store.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:10 am

Hi FireWolf, and welcome to the board. My husband and I were a Confederate soldier and his southern belle one year. The trick was, we were dead as doorknobs! He had a great slash wound down the front of his face, the darkened eyes, pale skin, but wore a gorgeos uniform (a rental) I took an old bridesmaid dress that I had worn and tore it all to peices and rolled it in the dirt, you know to give it the "buried in" look. Same ghoulish makeup for me, but with a slashed throat and some peeling Zombie skin. Also attached leaves, bug, bits of twigs to both of us with hot glue, and lots and lots of spider webs. Pretty cool, I must say. 8)

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:54 am

You can check out this page for ideas:

http://www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween- ... an+Gothic/
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:30 pm

the best couples outfit i think is the phantom of the opera and the girl in the phantom of the opera :twisted:
Im into haunted places

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:34 pm

Frankenstein and the bride of frankenstein?
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:04 pm

One person is a heart, the other person a cop. The heart is in handcuffs. Cardiac Arrest, get it? (sorry, I'm an ER nurse)

OR...one perosn is a Hippie lots of peace signs...the other person is a mime. Peace and quiet.

Man in tuxedo, woman in gown....Fred and Ginger

Both in flesh colored leotards, lots of strategically placed leaves, and a snake...Adam and Eve

one person in blue with white stars glued all over, the other in white and draped with red/white striped fabric...stars and stripes

male and female vampire...

one person wears a big cardboard box, cut to fit for arms, with a computerscreen and keyboard drawn on...the other person dreses like a mouse (like the furry little creature)

Popeye and Olive Oyl: Striped shirt, sailor hat and corncob pipe for man, red sweater with white ruffle at neck and wrists, long black skirt and boots for girl, (with black hair in a bun) long fake eyelashes are a nice touch for Olive.

Lucy and Desi: 50's dress, curly red wig, maybe an apron for girl, man wears either a dark suit, white tux jacket with a bright handkerchief in pocket and a carnation in the lapel, carry a conga drum. Man could wear a tropical print shirt as an alternative.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:41 pm

Hooch-those are cool ideas...I love them all, especially the Cardiac Arrest...did you make that up yourself???

Hooch...my mom was a nurse too...my son says he's going to be a cardiologist one day...he and my mom watch Medical Shows on all the time...and I remember not long ago they were watching one where a guy came in the ER with a hatchet in his head, and it was at Halloween, and the doctor thought it was a prank...but it was for real.

Anything like that ever happen to you?

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:18 am

I heard the cardiac arrest thing somewhere, can't take credit for it. I never work Halloween, so nothing like that has ever happened to me on Halloween...but I have seen plenty of strange things in 25 years!!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:09 am

There's classics like:

Morticia and Gomez Addams

Herman and Lily Munster

regular or undead Ken and Barbie

regular or undead Sonny and Cher

Captain Kirk and an alien beauty

Jack The Ripper and one of his victims

Zombie Bride and Groom

Any of those sound good? I have more if you want more ideas.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 pm

IF YOU WANT SCARY THINGS GO TO PARTYCITY.COM AND GO UNDER COUPLES COSTUMES THEY HAVE SOME CUTSIE WOOTSIE ONES :?: AND THEN THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY SCARY ONES. YOU COULD ALSO BE FREDY CROUGER AND A VICTIM sorry about the spelling im failing english! THIS IDEA ISNT THAT SCARY BUT JACK SKELINGTON AND SALLY MAYBE BUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ABOUT THIS WITH MORE IDEAS HOPEFULLY!?!?!? :D
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by HalloweenDot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:15 pm

You can go as a brick and a mason.

Get it?

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:56 pm

Good one, HalloweenCom! :D

Requiem62
Ghost

Post by Requiem62 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm

Jessica and I are planning on dressing as Frankenstein's Monster and Bride of Frankenstien. I really think this is a strong couples costume and you can even take liberties with the designs.

I know I plan on updating the monster and making him a bit more threatening in appearance, while Jessica is looking to keep the classic look of the Bride.

Trust me, we will post pictures.

Also, I always like the idea of the fella dressing up as a movie maniac (ala, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees) and the lovely lady dressing up as the killers victim (Laurie Strode, Camp Counselor) I always found that combo to be quite cute.

Anyhoo, that's my two cents.

-Req
Halloween... the festival of Samhain. The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red...