What is your favorite scary movie?

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!

Between these what is your favorite scary movie series?

Halloween series
54%
Friday the 13th series
15%
Nightmare On Elm Street series
31%
Child Play Series
No votes

Total votes: 13

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:47 pm

i know, it made the movie at times so unrealistic because Michael was human yet he was not able to be killed in any of the movies. Everytime you think he was dead he would get up and kill another person some what like freddy, jason and chucky did and that is why im not overly fond of those movies :twisted:
Im into haunted places

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:37 pm

Jason was human (at one point)...Friday the 13th Part 2 is my all time favorite scary movie (aside from April Fool's Day). I liked when Jason was running around with a potato sack over his head...that was more scary than the hockey mask.

I LOVE the cast of both of those movies. Amy Steel is in both of them.

I never watched any of the Child's Play movies.

I listed some of my favorite scary movies on here on another thread....

The first 2 scary movies I ever saw were:
Silent Scream with Barbara Steele
and
He Knows Your Alone- (Tom Hanks's first movie)...those played on HBO in the early 80's when I was in 7th grade. I was always watching scary movies and then I would be too afraid to go up to my bedroom at night, so I would sleep on the couch.

Silent Scream is super hard to find, and I got lucky and found a VHS tape of it at a video store that went out of business.

He Knows your Alone is out on DVD.

I forgot a couple scary movies on my other list...that are my favorites:

My Bloody Valentine (excellent-get the original)
Happy Birthday to Me
Piranha

Those are all awesome movies.

The 80's absolutely have the best horror movies.

I can remember my parents going to see Prom Night/Phantasm as a double feature at the Drive-In.

I would love to see Drive-INs make a come back, there are a couple near me, but movies now completely suck, so there wasn't one movie that came out this summer that made me want to go to the Drive-In.

The movie previews use to scare me too. I can totally remember seeing the first Friday the 13th previews...and the previews for The Shining...would send me running out of the room.

There's one movie that to this day I can't watch...because just the TV previews for it scared me to bad, and when it played on regular TV...the pictures in the TV Guide scared me, and that was :

Salem's Lot.

cooleycoolgirl
Vampire

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 pm

cool :twisted:
Im into haunted places