choco bark

Share your recipes and cooking tips!

choco bark

Postby kallie0509 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:56 pm

i just thought of something cool i made last year. chocolate bark. you just melt white chocolate and crush candy canes and mix them together. then you spread it all over wax paper and refridgerate. after solidified, you just break it into good sized chunks. i also used milk and dark chocolate with things like, mini M&M's and chopped nuts. very good and looks very appealing as well. you can put it in christmas tins and give it out to your loved ones! it's very easy.
kallie0509

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:09 pm

That sounds yummy. I'll have the Mrs look at this!

Thanks Kallie!
Ol' Black Pete

Re: choco bark

Postby The Dentist on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:45 pm

That sounds easy and delicious. I think I would want to use dark chocolate or milk chocolate, I am not a big fan of the white chocolate. :)
The Dentist

Postby Chris on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:47 pm

White chocolate in small quantities is good, but if I eat too much of it, I agree, I'm not a big fan.

The Dentist wrote:That sounds easy and delicious. I think I would want to use dark chocolate or milk chocolate, I am not a big fan of the white chocolate. :)
Chris

Postby Dasher on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:22 pm

That sounds great! We'll have to try it this Holiday season.
Dasher

Postby Chris on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 am

I want to try a bunch of stuff like that this season. Hopefully the weather will cool off more shortly so that we can really get in the Christmas spirit!

Dasher wrote:That sounds great! We'll have to try it this Holiday season.
Chris

Return to Holiday Recipes