Halloween Music

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Music

Post by Spooky » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:28 am

I picked my name from the song "Spooky"...it goes...Love is kinda of crazy with a spooky little girl like you...that's a song I always play at Halloween.

We always play The Monster Mash while playing hot potato.

I love the song "Spiders and Snakes" by Jim Stafford.

Anyone have any cool songs that work for Halloween?

The Ghostbusters theme song??

I have several Halloween CDs.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:50 am

LOL, I like the "Halloween" theme from teh movies which I have on CD and I always listen to Michael Jackson's Thriller on HAlloween.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:52 am

time to go diggen' spooky..a few of us have come up with lists of songs you can happily start to search for...
happy hunting..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:51 pm

I've never really been into the Halloween party type tunes. I'm not much of a 'Monster Mash' kind of guy. Somewhere on here, Dutchess of Darkness mentioned a couple of bands that I looked up on Amazon and that kind of sounded like fun.

But I guess I'd have to say that Type O Negative's Creepy Green Light and All Hallow's Eve, both off their World Coming Down CD, are my favorite Halloween songs.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat May 19, 2007 6:31 am

Hey OEJ, Ya I'm not much of the party tunes type either. I agree, Type O Negative's All Hallows Eve rocks! The music I love to play at Halloween, well to be honest I listen to these bands everyday as I don't just see them as Halloween music but as my relaxation music that I play when I'm at home doing house chores or just relaxing is; Nox Arcana & Midnight Syndicate, but Nox Arcana is my fav out of the two. They're both top notch tunes for Halloween though. If people are interested try these albums of Nox Arcana: Carnival of Lost Souls, Transylvania, Winters Kight which is also good for your Goth Xmas hehe, Necronomicon, DarkLore Manor, they're website is http://www.noxarcana.com I have all thier albums and they so rock! Joseph Vargo originally was with Midnight Syndicate and composed and wrote their music, well things didn't work out with MS so he left and started his own band Nox Arcana with William Piotrowski, oh and Joseph Vargo is also an awesome artist, I have many of his works of art in various forms, and t-shirts, and many other items from his store, that website is http://www.monolithgraphics.com be sure to check it out., they also have great greeting cards that are great for sending at Halloween & even your Goth xmas.
As for Midnight Syndicate, I have ; Out of The Darkness, Born of The Night, The 13th hour, my fav is Out of The Darkness, these are all great for Hallowenn. You can check out they're website also.
But by far, Nox Arcana are Pure Gothic Royalty, and Awesome music for the year round Halloween souls out there, or the Goth souls.

Hope you all enjoy checking them out and find some awesome Halloween music from these bands. :D

^v^ Dutchess of Darkness ^v^

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat May 19, 2007 8:26 pm

DOD - I actually did take your advice and I got that 13th Hour album. It has some very iteresting things about it and it's giving me some very good ideas for my new album.
I've also been listening to alot of Evanesence and 69 Eyes.

Thanks for the great tips!!!! You Rock!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat May 19, 2007 9:00 pm

Sweet OEJ! Thats great, glad you liked them :D You really must listen to Nox Arcana too. So you're making another album? Ya I listen to Evanesence also, my favorite song is "my immortal", never hear of 69 eyes, will have to check them out one of these days. Glad MS gave you some inspiration, you must let me know what you think of Nox Arcana though ok.
I actually joined Monolith Graphics Forum last night as well. Monolith is owned by Joseph Vargo & Christine Philipack "poor spelling on her last name sorry", and Joseph & William are Nox Arcana.

I listen to Nox Arcana, Delerium, Enigma everyday along with an assorted bunch of other bands I love, but those 3 I do listening to daily, just love the ambience & mood of the music, kind of Halloweenish year round.

^v^ Dutchess of Darkness ^v^

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 6:16 am

Here's a Hallowhttp://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/ ... 6sa%3DNeen video and song for you all, hope this link thing works

Oh dear,lol, don't think that worked well :oops: man I suck at this stuff. Anyways, go to Youtube and type in Marilyn Manson this is Halloween, cute video. let me know if that crazy looking link I added work though :oops: