Treat Ideas

Got a good recipe? Share it here!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Treat Ideas

Post by Spooky » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:07 am

One thing I give out...is I go buy the store brand pop in Orange and Rootbeer and give kids a can of that, because when you break it down it's like .25 per can and that's even cheaper than 1 little candy bar, and kids like it cause they don't ever get anything to drink and it's big and you like going home with a full bag.

Has anyone else ever made the popcorn Hands that you use candy corn for the fingers and fill the plastic hands up with popcorn, and tie it up with a ribbon?? I have made them, they take forever.

I made chocolate covered and caramel apples one year to give out at our Halloween party...those are so fun to make and you can decorate them with so many different things- gummi worms, crushed pretzels, crushed cookies, nuts, m & m's, coconut, and just about anything you can think up.

mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:45 am

I handed out the halloween Juice boxes last year. I figured that kids like them and parents are ok with them too. They sell them at Target and they are like the HiC brand.

I try not to make homemade candies because most parents toss that stuff out before their kids touch it.