halloween theme help

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
goth_angel
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

halloween theme help

Post by goth_angel » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:07 pm

this year our halloween ideas are out. Im a gothic teen and so my dad has left the halloween theme and party in my hands, and hes expecting me to find a VERY good theme this year, if u have any ideas other then like graveyard them, let me know. :D

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:11 pm

How about a mock execution?
You could probably rig up an electric chair and have sparks fly out of it, complete with writhing body.
That would definately be a step up from just a graveyard.
Now, a little more down to earth are some rotting corpses I have dangling from the trees, always fun, and easy to do...

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:25 pm

Maybe if you are into it, the FRANKENSTEIN monster...being raised from the table in Dr. Frankenstein's lab..blood, operating table in the garage if it rains, out there el fresco if not...couple of jackets, lots of gore, a big pal of yours on the table..little electrical works from the computer guy down the street..

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:41 pm

labs are always good.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

skullychick
Vampire

Post by skullychick » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:52 am

have like a mystery murder dinner party, how sweet would that be?
When there's no more room in Hell,thedeadwill walk the Earth.

Light/sound tech Chris
Zombie

Post by Light/sound tech Chris » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:14 pm

I don't know if you have heard of this Machine it's a Fogger we use for Halloween and it costs 199 it's a Low lying Fogger and will have low lying fog I would use it inside it wouldn't fog fog up the room because it would be on the floor just floating or outside in the front by the entrence also use some Scary red,green or blue Pars (Lighting talk for Flood Lights) to light up the house very scary and creepy effect I am just suggesting special effect I don't have any themes for partys.

Christopher
Light/Sound Tech for Mobile Sets
Lighting and sound tech for
Mobile Sets Stage Lighting & FX

Yombe
Ghost

Theme Ideas

Post by Yombe » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:08 am

One year we did several rooms for a school sleep-over type party. The overall theme was: "Boo-t Scoot-in' Boo-gey," so we had a lot of dead cowboy-dressed skeletons and the like everywhere. We fashioned rustic-looking "Old West" signs for every area. One room was called "Beauty Pallor" (instead of "Beauty Parlor") and it had lots of jars with cosmetic-like potions, and a two-way mirror. A trickster was behind the mirror wearing a skeleton mask, and whenever an individual stepped in front of the mirror, the trickster would quickly turn on the light set up near him and his skeletal face appeared in the mirror. Great effect, and not too expensive to put together. Any glass company can cut a 2-way mirror to fit a frame you find at a discount store. The refreshment area was called "Dead Man's Gulch Saloon". Your imagination can take it from there.
"Rust Never Sleeps." - Neil Young

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:58 am

You can do a funeral where your guests celebrate everyone's death. Black roses and ribbons, fog machine, name cards shaped like tombstones with your friends names on them showing the party date as their day of death. If it's not too expensive, get a coffin so everyone can get a pic taken laying in the coffin. You can put in a marker next to it with the date and something like "Thanks for joining us at "Kathy's" funeral." ~Oct.31, 2006~
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry