Its....nearly here!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:21 pm

have fun! i too am totally excited about hitting the Humble location this weekend!!!! :D :D :D :D

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:27 pm

they opening a halloween store (i forget which 1) in the rockaway mall in rockaway nj. ( i go there all the time. it's about a 45 min drive from my house, but it beats the hell out of our dinky little stroud mall)
i'm so excited
trick or treat

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:27 am

46 days
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:50 am

Yeah they opened Halloween Express by me! I just went past yesterday. I can't wait to go and look around. Even if I don't buy anything I have to look!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:35 am

IM GOING TO SPIRIT THIS EVENING AFTER WORK!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I CAN'T WAIT!!! YAY!!!!

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:36 pm

I'm going shopping to today and I just might have to hit up some local party suplly shops and Halloween Express. I just love the fall and Halloween......*sighs*

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:24 pm

I am so sad. I'm moving next weekend, so I have to take down all of the decorations I've put up so far and pack them up, then unpack them again at the new place.

Also, I've worked 50hrs in the past four days, plus about another 15 today, and I've had NO time to go shopping. I need a ground fogger, and an airblown haunted house, and a million other Halloween things that I've had no time to even think about getting.

I've had no time to sit on my couch and watch the Great Pumpkin and drink pumpkin spice coffee. I've had no time to wrap orange lights around fall colored leaf garlands to drape over every surface that stands still long enough. I've had no time to burn my new Yankee candle called WICKED that smells like Halloween.

I could just cry. This place is my only salvation. Thanks for being here guys.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:56 pm

geekmidwinter wrote:I am so sad. I'm moving next weekend, so I have to take down all of the decorations I've put up so far and pack them up, then unpack them again at the new place.

Also, I've worked 50hrs in the past four days, plus about another 15 today, and I've had NO time to go shopping. I need a ground fogger, and an airblown haunted house, and a million other Halloween things that I've had no time to even think about getting.

I've had no time to sit on my couch and watch the Great Pumpkin and drink pumpkin spice coffee. I've had no time to wrap orange lights around fall colored leaf garlands to drape over every surface that stands still long enough. I've had no time to burn my new Yankee candle called WICKED that smells like Halloween.

I could just cry. This place is my only salvation. Thanks for being here guys.
It'll be ok...we'll start a collection for ya......lol.....we moved from an apt. to our new house Nov. 5th.....I bought a big spider for our new house and never got to use it.....we were suppose to be in by oct. 15 th......that was a bummer year !!
Last edited by bozz on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:18 am

geekmidwinter, here's a little poem to cheer you up:

Packing and unpacking...what an awful scene!
And overtime at work really makes you feel mean.
But...there's fall in the air,
Here comes autumn so fair...
In no time it will be Halloween!!!

Sorry you've had a sucky week. Just hang in, and soon it will be your favorite holiday. Best wishes in your new home.

Patti (aka Hooch)

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:35 am

I love the poem!! Thanks so much! I came home last night, and the boyfried had bought me a beautiful garnet bracelet, and then he took me to walmart and we got me a GROUND FOGGER!! Yay! And some bloody handprints, and an electric jack-o-lantern, and about $50 worth of other stuff.

Hooch, I titled your poem Vanessa's Lament (that's me) and I printed it out and hung it on my cubicle wall, so I can see it all the time.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:51 am

nothing says love like a ground fogger..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:10 pm

Jewelry AND a ground fogger??? Sounds like a keeper! :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:12 am

Isn't it nice when you have someone who knows you sooo well? I know that feeling too! Besides, hon, think of the fun you'll have placing things in a BRAND NEW space. The nooks and crannies that haven't had that special monster that you get to bring out. It's a beginning, and a marvelously spooky one at that. Enjoy..and take pictures!!! I for one, would love to see them.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:08 pm

The anticipation is almost half the fun! I love getting excited about Halloween and being really bummed when it's over. That's why I love the months leading up to it.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:39 pm

Best of luck with the move! Just think, it will really feel like home when you put up your garland,and fire up the gound fogger!! A whole new space to decorate!