My Wedding-Sept. 23, 2007

Discussion of general Halloween topics
LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

My Wedding-Sept. 23, 2007

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:51 am

Okay everyone,
My fiancee and I have decided to have an Interview With The Vampire/ Victorian themed wedding. We will be dressing like Lestat and Claudia (duh) and we would like the rest of the guests to dress in clothing from the 1800's. Does anyone know of places to get accessories for cheap? I am making my dress so that's not a problem unless I can find someone willing to make it. :wink: Now our wedding theme is different from our reception theme which is A Few Of Our Favorite Things. It ranges from Tim Burton to Simpsons to Silent Hill to Universal Monsters to Elvira to Tales From The Crypt to Rob Zombie and all things Autumn/Halloweeny etc. I am trying to find items for centerpieces on the tables. Anyone have some leads? I would really appreciate it. Thanx much!!!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:06 am

LittleDollClaudia, my anniversary is sept 23rd!! Best wishes, and I hope that day is as lucky for you as it has been for my husband and I. :D

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:58 am

Thank you so much! I hope to. I have had soooo many people ask me, How come you're not getting married on Halloween? My answer is this: I don't want to detract from that magical holiday. Besides, Sept. 23 is the first day of Fall so I can enjoy my favorite season and have my special day intertwined with that. Why did you pick that day?
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:51 am

MHooch wrote:LittleDollClaudia, my anniversary is sept 23rd!! Best wishes, and I hope that day is as lucky for you as it has been for my husband and I. :D

marriage is a amazing thing you willl love it. just keep thinking it will be over before you know it. good luck to you.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:34 am

LittleDollClaudia: the 23rd just happened to suit everyone's schedule, and I really wanted to have a fall wedding. It was a beautiful day! :D

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:00 am

I hope your wedding is wonderful! I love the theme you have picked, that should be an awesome site.

Evan
Vampire

Post by Evan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Doesn't sound like the ideal wedding, but congratulations!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:46 am

FOr centerpieces have you thought about candelabras? You can usually hit the thrift stores and perhaps paint some black or really distress them.... Perhaps just an idea.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:52 pm

LittleDollClaudia, OMG An Interview with A Vampire/Victorian Themed wedding will be so beautiful! That's along the lines of what our Wedding will be, with a splash of Halloween/Classy Gothic. As for Ideas, what about Michael's, they should start bringing out thier Fall / Halloween stuff around August I would think, or is that too late? What about the many on-line year round Halloween stores that sell decorations & props, there are tones of them on the net. Or maybe even check out EBay. I hope you post your wedding pictures on here for all of us to look at? Oh how exciting! Congrats! And may you both spend a lifetime of spooky Happiness together! :D

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Congratulations, of course we expect to see pictures.
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:12 pm

I think carved Jack-O-Lanterns would be awesome center pieces!! Im not sure how many you would need, but they would be cheap and look awesome all lit up around your reception! A room full of Jack-O-Lanterns-I love that!!
PS-I saw a Halloween Wedding Cake Topper on Ebay-I will see if I can find it for you!

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Congrats LDC!!!!! what a cool wedding theme.....of course we want pictures.....lol

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:05 pm

My fiancee and I prefer to get married on the 31st of OCTOBER!! :lol:

That's true!!! That's what we decided to it! We will not marry at the church, I mean, we will get married at the haunted house somewhere else. :evil: :wink:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:17 pm

Where did LDC go? :cry:
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 pm

FYI: LDC was posted this last year, and I believe she has never come back for a pretty long time... Well, let's hope she will come back before Halloween!

Anyways, please check her previous posts and you can see the date shown 2006 (that was last year). :roll: