this year haunted house

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
cooleycoolgirl
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

this year haunted house

Post by cooleycoolgirl » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:18 pm

Dear ppl,
I am trying to make a haunted house with my friend this your but i need some good ideas. I am totally clueless about the whole situation so plz reply back and help me. i love halloween so i really want my haunted house to be fun and enjoyable. Plz reply back :twisted:

cooleycoolgirl :twisted:
Im into haunted places

Light/sound tech Chris
Zombie

Hauntes house tips

Post by Light/sound tech Chris » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:39 pm

Hi my name is Chris, you have probably seen my post about our Haunted House The Main things that we use to creat our haunted house every year is pick a theme if not a theme then an all house Fright house I like themed houses when the music also goes with the theme so the main thing I think you need to look at is Lighting, Special Effects, and the theme and that should give you a boost if you need ant other info feel free to PM me.

Christopher
Lighting and sound tech for
Mobile Sets Stage Lighting & FX

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:53 am

Ok I have never made one myself but my aunt did last year so I will tell you a few things she did.

First she did it outside and made it a U shaped haunted house around her garage. She used black rolls of table cloth to build walls and made use of strobe lighting and fog to make sure the people couldnt see what was coming. She had people hiding in the garage to bang on it and yell out the windows. Put one person in the dogs cage and rattled it around......she had some creepy wet cloth hanging from tree branches to really gross people out. It was really neat and easy to do on a low budget.