an urbandictionary.com definition of "Halloween"

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:39 pm

Hey, LawP, you are in Colorado... I always thought that one of the mining ghost towns in the mountains would make a great Halloweentown!

pumpkinhead is right, the worst day of the year is taking down the decorations! :cry:
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:08 am

MHooch wrote:I wonder if there are any Halloween themed cruises...they heve cruises for every other imaginable hobby. :idea:

how many here have messenger. we can create a IM center on yahoo or msn.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:48 pm

Hi Celtic Ghoul,

There are old abandoned mining towns all over the state but I'd much rather have our Halloween town somewhere full of trees and New Englandy. I was raised back East and miss the colors!
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:32 am

Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts! What a fabulous idea! I've never gone away for Halloween, have always spent it here at home, but THAT would be a place to see, wouldn't it?!?!? :wink:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:42 am

I actually do plan on owning a horror themed hotel within the next 10 years. I know it doesn't help now, but it's something to look forward to. Salem, Mass. IS one of my ideal places, of course.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Post by Athenagwis » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:26 pm

MHooch wrote:Halloween in Salem, Massachusetts! What a fabulous idea! I've never gone away for Halloween, have always spent it here at home, but THAT would be a place to see, wouldn't it?!?!? :wink:
I live in New Hampshire (about an hour or so from Salem) and Ihave heard it is CRAZY in Salem around Halloween, we went once about 2 or 3 weeks before Oct 31 and it was mobbed, but I bet it would be awesome to rent a hotel and stay there for a few nights, I am sure it is a BLAST!

I have an MSN account if anyone wants to add me to their buddy list I would have no problem with that! You can just use my email address(athenascrapper@hotmail.com)

Thanks!
Rachel

bozz

Post by bozz » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 am

I can relate.....when we live in an apt.I decked out my boys room like a maze......we even got a fogger to play with on our upper porch......we had the stuff and no place to use it.....lol.Now we only go to a few hayrides and amusement parks in Oct.,.....now that we do our own stuff at our house.......its good for getting ideas.

bozz

Amusement & theme parks in Oct.

Post by bozz » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 am

How many of you.....check out these parks in Oct. ?.....we've been to P.K.I. and Cedar Point amusement park in Oct. before. C.P. has been the best with 5 mazes (H.house) and 2 scare-zones and they really decorate well......just wondering ?

Athenagwis
Crypt Keeper

Re: Amusement & theme parks in Oct.

Post by Athenagwis » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 pm

bozz wrote:How many of you.....check out these parks in Oct. ?.....we've been to P.K.I. and Cedar Point amusement park in Oct. before. C.P. has been the best with 5 mazes (H.house) and 2 scare-zones and they really decorate well......just wondering ?
We have been to Busch Gardens in Oct. It was okay, they had werewolfs walking around that would scare you pretty good at night, they turned one ride into a walk through haunted house that was pretty tame. Then they turned the train ride into a haunted ride, but it really was not all that scary (which was fine with me) But overall, I thought they could have done more.

Rachel

Evan
Vampire

Post by Evan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:29 pm

Halloween is special because it's only once a year, having it everyday would ruin the fun of it.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:31 am

Salem Mass would be awesome at Halloween time! Oh how I wish I could go someday. I know in wisconsin, where I live they have a huge Halloween party in MAdison every year. I guess it gets crazy and 100s of thousands of people show up dressed up every year. The city hates it but what are you gonna do? Halloween is the best and more fun than almost any other time of year.