Walmart ground fogger.....sweet !!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

Walmart ground fogger.....sweet !!!

Post by bozz » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 pm

Just pick up the new ground fogger from Walmart.....and I must say its very cool looking.......it uses ice and fog juice to hold the fog on the floor or ground......we are going to use it for my scarecrow yard maze.....my regular fogger just lifts too much in this cooler Ohio air now.......so far we highly recommend this for a party, cover porch or garage......just hope the air is still Halloween night so it just floats along the ground......

darkshadow
Zombie

Post by darkshadow » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Cool! Can you post a price?

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:23 pm

That's awesome. My mom got one from there like 2 or 3 years ago. It has really helped to create a mood at every Halloween party since. I think she got hers for around $20 or $30, and the fog juice was like $3 or so for a small jug and $10.00 for a big jug.

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by BlkAsH » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:44 pm

I looked at these the other day. I haven't gotten one yet though. It was around $35 I think at least here in TN. The only thing I noticed is that is didn't come with a timer that was an extra $10. Plus of course the fog juice. Please let us know how it works out if you test it before halloween. I was wondering if it cools it enough to keep the fog low to the ground or not.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:45 am

Ohh, theres a Walmart in town...I'm going there on my lunch break.
Thanks
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:00 pm

I was looking at one at our Target. It was only $20 I think...so I was wondering how well it could possibly work. Seems like it would need to be larger for a yard, ya know?

Evan
Vampire

Post by Evan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:09 pm

Wal-Mart always has great decorations.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:12 am

I finally broke down and bought one, I haven't tried it out, though. I'll let you guys know how it works. :)

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:37 am

That was my thought. That it might be too small and not cool enough so as to keep the fog cool and thus low to the ground instead of a more smokey appearance. So please those of you who bought one of the cooling foggers that use ice let me know. I might have to break down and get one before my party on the 13th.

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:06 am

Ok here's the low down......the ground fogger's that use ice is better suited for indoor use only.....it just oozes out slowly and covers the floor.......I tried it outside and the wind just carrys it up.......so I went and got the $ 18 one at walmart and it really push the fog out thick and fast.....it was quite impressive.....the nozzle jet is smaller........might get another one......its little but blows more fog than my bigger one does......don't get the target one its a cheapy and not a very good brand....walmarts are much better.....they are call....THE FOG MACHINE....and they are silver.....don't let the size fool you......they are small....and we have test 3 models already.......the little silver $18 unit smokes us out of our backyard in mins.,.......very cool......oh we got 2 timers for our units.......works great.....our house maze is gonna be real foggy this year.......lol !

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:25 am

I agreee, my mom got hers from wal-mart and the fog just comes rolling out thick and fast! We had it in the back yard and with all the decorations it looked really cool!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:18 am

Awesome guys. Thanks a lot for the info.

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:26 am

Thanks bozz and BlackCat. Maybe next check I can afford to get one or both of those foggers. Thanks again for the great info/reviews.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:29 am

yes thanks for the info. i had a fogger last year that i borrowed from my sister. don't know where she got it from (probably target cause she used to work there) and it didn't work well at all! not for the yard anyhow. Im going tonight to see if i can find this Fog Machine from walmart! Thanks everyone! :D

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Your welcome guys! The fog machine adds a great touch to any Halloween party or just turning it on for the mood while watching a scary movie is fun too!