Clowns are scary!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:04 pm

Spooky Kid wrote:IT........*shivers* The plot wasnt scary just how the damn clown looked lol. :lol:
A little harsh LMAO! :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm

I agree, when I watch the movie "It" now I don't find it scary but still alittle creepy. I do remember the first time I watched that movie though I was about 12 or something and even then things didn't really scare me but that movie scared the <deleted> out of me. The special effects when it came to the movie part at the end with the spider is pretty much the thing that should of been done alittle better I think but the rest wasn't too bad if you sat back and thought.....if it really happened. I remember if I was really scared of something (usually it was think I was going to be possessed like Linda Blair or have a poltergeist in my house and come down stairs and find the kitchen chairs all misplaced) I was seriously scared and worried about it all the time.... Thats kids for ya. I suppose maybe I was a little too young to watch those movies 10, 11, 12 years old but I remember a few years of my childrenhood I was scared whenever I was alone and slept with my lights on all the time.... As for Pennywise, yeah, pretty creepy and at the beginning when the little boy so innocently reaches down in the street drain and Pennywise is there.... sadly scary as children are so innocent and he was such a monster.... damn clown!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:24 pm

"It" is one of those King movies I cannot, will not, watch. My kid is named Robert. At the time he looked JUST like the little kid who was snatched.
No way.
Clowns don't scare me, just irritate me..I rarely find them funny. I think part of the dread they create is that their humor is from anothr era, and the kids of today don't get it either, and slowly start getting FREAKED...like, "who is THIS FREAK acting like an idiot in front of me??? He must be really NUTS!!"
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:48 pm

Hmmm... what about Killer Klowns From Outer Space??? I HATE it!!! :evil:

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:20 am

I find clows freaky too. Not sure that scared is the right word but definately unsettling. Anyone else find a lot of the Cirque de Soleil stuff messed up because of this, not to mention the messed up non-sense music they play?

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 am

there is a S.I.C.K 2 out look it up that clown looks dementid.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:37 pm

tantraman wrote:there is a S.I.C.K 2 out look it up that clown looks dementid.
S.I.C.K. 2?? Is it a movie? Do they have the first original? What are they about?

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:29 pm

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:20 pm

BlkAssH, that is one of my versions of HELL..being stuck forever watching mimes doing their thing to music that doesn't go anywhere or build
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:28 pm

Hmmmm. Very interesting!

So, Tantraman, are there only the original S.I.C.K. and S.I.C.K. 2?? OK, what does SICK stand for?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:38 pm

FYI, some clowns look like they are gearing up for a little poop shoot bonaza action! Hee hee...

It's almost time for Halloween!
Beware of Killer Klowns! :lol:

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:35 am

I don't like clowns either but I am only freaked out by regular ones like Bozo or Ronald McDonald. Spooky clowns make me laugh. Pennywise was a great character in the book! The problem I had with the movie was Pennywise was played by Tim Curry who can be incredibly scary but I just kept thinking of him singing "Sweet Transvestite" and it ruined the spooky mood by my giggles. I will have to try and watch it again.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:01 am

I love Tim Currie too. I think he is a great actor and sometimes unappreciated. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is in my top 10 movies of all time. I have seen the theatre reinactment of the Rocky Horror Picture Show and even though it was good nobody will be able to replace Tim as the main character Dr. Frank n Furter. One year my husband dressed up as Dr. Frank n Furter and I was Magenta. It was hilarious.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:23 am

^^ I wouldnt have guessed that Rocky horror was one of your favorite.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:41 am

Why not?