Airblown haunted house...wow ?!?!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halloweenqueen
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:48 pm

my mother just told me that she saw them at the Sams by our house!! YAY!!! I hope they have them still when i get the money together to get one!!! :D

bozz

Post by bozz » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm

Cool hope you get one.....I pull up in the driveway today and there it was in the box.....ya !.....we have a lot of little kids in our new construction neighborhood with more people building house's soon.....last year we had a good turn-out with our spooky garage...this year more for sure with our new reputation and we won't dissapoint......good idea on the two mazes....we may do that....but I think I will connect this airblown with the scarecrow maze......yea I saw the fortune teller at Sams too......very cool with a handheld mic to use your own voice. Question do you all think it would be too early to inflate the house this weekend out front for decor or should we wait a week and just inflate it in the backyard to test it out ???....not sure if I want to give away our surprize to the local kids yet....hummmm....this thing is so cool I can't wait too long I know.....good luck to all who plan on getting one.....once you see it you'll find a way to get it.....too bad Sams only takes cash and checks.Have fun.....Sat. is the test day for us.....back or front yard ....uuummm ?!?!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 am

I am so excited about it!!! I can't wait to fire it up! Sunday is the tester day! My husband is getting home from a business trip on saturday at midnight-he might pull in the driveway and see me sitting there on top pf the box waiting to blow it up!! LOL. I would do a quick tester to get it up and running and figure it out how it works and than do the grand debut on Halloween. I worry about keeping it up at night when we are sleeping-I dont want someone to drive by and poke a hole in it and ruin it! By the way-there should probably be rules about going in it...no sharp objects while in there, (jewelry,costumes) things along those lines. We dont want it ruined the first year! (BTW-Sams takes Debit cards, just not Credit Cards. They do take Discover as well, but we dont use that-I used my Debit Card) :)

bozz

Post by bozz » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 am

Good rules there.....we are gonna try to inflate ours in the garage first......we have a big garage....may need to open the attic door so the tower will inflate at 12'....lol.I'm gonna measure the floor model in Sams and see.Can't wait either....

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:22 am

I have a big tree in my front yard that is about 8 ft tall.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:42 pm

Whats up with the prices at FRIGHT SHOP??? Its insane! The Haunted House is selling for $499.99 ($200.00 at Sams) and the Zoltan Fortune Teller is going for $189.99 ($64.00 at Sams) The Lighting FX sells for $49.99-its regularly $24.99 at Fright Catalog. If I didnt know any better and paid those kind of prices, I would be SOOOO MADDD!! I cant understand how they can charge so much! CRAZY!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:44 pm

I don't believe in any air-blown infilate stuff because they're easily breakable, and also what if some weirdos and other envy haunters would like to stab it with their own knives or something with sharp objects! I don't wanna buy it, I suggest you not to do buy it, but if you still wish to buy it, then it is your own choice. :wink:

FYI, I never buy anything cheaper from any shoppings because I always buy some plywood boards, paint cans, etc to create my own haunted house and graveyard, as well as cracked walls to make them look more scarier!

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:27 am

These are continous airblown inflatables.....a tear or hole in one would not hurt a thing.....as a matter of fact you can sew it up or just use some clear packing tape.....its that simple......if you see one you'll want one....my Sams only has one left......its the coolest thing I have ever seen along these lines.....and the hotest item in Sams right now....I highy recommend checking one out blown up and you'll be amaze....I couldn't believe it was only $199......yeah when I first saw it.....I was thinking.......$400 to $500.......because the water slides that use this tech. are $500 .....again if you have the cash....check one out.......I was drooling after walking in one......I do decorate my garage and its fun......but with this we will be the center of attention this Oct.,......again we finally have our own fun house......yeehaw ! I highly recommend one !!!!

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:23 am

I wish I could get one. :( We are moving October 1st to a very, very, very, small town. We have to stay in an apartment for now. Well actually I'm staying put yntil the house sells but until then we have to save money so I can't afford to buy one. :( I hope you guys have fun with yours though!!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:47 pm

Are there also patch kits that you can use for it as well?? BlackCat-you can share mine! Where do you live? I am in Indiana...

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:31 pm

Awwww thanks! I'm in wosconsin. I hope you all post pics of your decorations. That would be really cool to see what you all do with your stuff.

darkshadow
Zombie

Post by darkshadow » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:52 pm

I saw it...I really didin't think it was too great. But get it if you like it!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:16 pm

It was up at Sams-the effect was not as good inside because of the bland lighting and the fact that it was not staked into anything...I think that when you stake it in the ground it will stand up much better... I cant wait to see it at night!

darkshadow
Zombie

Post by darkshadow » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:24 pm

I hope for the buyers it stands up better! It actually fell down multiple times as the staff showed people the product.

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Yup I took measurements at our Sams and it will fit in our garage for testing.......of course I have to open the attic door to get the tower up it.....you do have to stake it down or the walls will slide out.....it was standing very tall at our store.......yeah I can't wait to see it at night either......post a pic of it at night when you get it up......its gonna look so sweet out front....we may wait till Sunday to blow it up....I have to work Sat.,......but maybe Sat. night.......I'm just enjoying looking at the box and really can't believe we got it....its right up our alley.......me? I'm a big 46 yr. old kid and love this stuff.....my 11 yr. old boy keeps me young......this airblown house may not be everybody but I really dig it !!!!