gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:52 pm

If I could afford it... I would live Halloween everyday! :twisted:

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:45 pm

yea handing out candy everyday would be a couple of bucks.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

skullychick
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by skullychick » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:18 am

There is something in the air that chills you down to bone come Halloween time,i.e. I love going to like party max & thinking, ok no dumb decoration is going to effin scare me, & of course when you walk in there's that freaky f&#kin waiter who like says something when you walk past, gets me every time.It's a feeling like ok I'm safe, it's a damn store,but you get in there, & paranoia starts creepin in.Am I weird for like,looking foward to that?
When there's no more room in Hell,thedeadwill walk the Earth.

gamewarriorkevin
Ghost

loving the coming season

Post by gamewarriorkevin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:23 am

I for one agree. I look forward to seeing the decorations in the stores and geting scared. My wife thinks I'm weird for being like this, but I'm just like a kid when it comes to Halloween. The creepy scariness of the season, and I love driving down the street and looking at all the decorated houses. I look forward each year to taking our kids trick-or-treating. I ask our kids what they want to be for Halloween many months in advance (like February). I keep counting down the days until they start playing the scary movies on tv. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas, but there is just something about Halloween that makes me all kiddie inside again just like I was in grade school again. I hope everyone has a fun and spooky Halloween.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:26 pm

I agree, the chill air, the feeling that something else might just happen...I too, am like a kid at Halloween. Our yard is always one of the most "done" in our neighborhood, we always have a party and last year I carved 14 (don't ask) pumpkins! Last month, two little neighbor boys were playing outside. One is pretty new to the neighborhood, the other we've known for years. He asked me what I was planning to be this Halloween, and the other kid said "Isn't it a little early?" and my little friend replied, "Not for her!" :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:23 pm

I know what you mean when you say you would live Halloween everyday Tantraman. I feel the same. I like all the other holidays but Halloween is the top dog. The past couple years I have seen the Halloween specials "Halloween Town". My daughter loves them. Last year she looked to me and told me that she wished we lived there..... I totally agree. I know its only a show but it is nice to think like a kids sometimes.

On another note, the whethers changing and I am where a sweater today!!! its getting close.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:59 am

:giggles at MHooch's story: Yep, I have the same things said about me. I live and breathe Halloween every day. I have family members who shop for my Christmas presents in OCTOBER to make sure they can get me something that I really like. Now with a lot of internet sites that sell Halloween stuff all year round, I am receiving so much that I had to get a shed to keep everything in off season. ( Stuff that won't fit in the house anyway ) :wink:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

pumpkinhead
Zombie

Post by pumpkinhead » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:13 pm

HALLOWEEN is not just a holiday it's a freaking lifestyle that I want to live 365 just ask my wife and kids.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:58 pm

this is great! i love mhooch's story too! i've had similar experiences when people who know me will tell new people about me and Halloween. I feel proud. Like Im being bragged about. :D

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:38 am

For the most part I have never been fond of regular toys and prefer scary and creepy toys...they have their own built in drama I suppose...well I don't know, there is just something amusing about a plastic bat as opposed to a plastic cow.

Whatever the case, I enjoy it when Halloween time comes around, because the stores suddenly fill up with all these really bizarre little cheap horror toys, and I feel strangely compelled to stock up on these at least a little, because it's fun to hand them out, throw them at people, and so on. I have a fiber optic pumpkin, battery operated and powered with bright LEDs, and this thing looks so cool that I generally have it out year round. Real pumpkins have gotten expensive lately so I have used this for the past several years, very durable little pumpkin.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:27 am

I too enjoy the creepiness yet wonderful time of Halloween. I think in a way we all do live it every day because we have all been talking about it for months already! It's fun to look forward too and I am never dissapointed when it gets here. Rain or shine, Halloween is THE best!