Airblown haunted house...wow ?!?!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

Airblown haunted house...wow ?!?!

Post by bozz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 pm

I was shopping at Sams club wharehouse today and saw the coolest inflatable .....check it out on E-bay.....it was so sweet looking.... I know I'm a sucker for this stuff ....lights,strobe,creepy sounds.....it was huge.....all for $200 at Sams.....am I a bit silly for thinking of buying this to use with my garage maze ???.......my wife thinks its too much......the house is 12' tall with a castle tower even higher........it would take up our whole driveway.......its made by Gemmy airblowns........tell me I'm crazy.....but I love it !!!!!
Last edited by bozz on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm

You are not crazy! I want one TOO! My annivesary is coming up, and I was going to ask for Chanel Sunglasses, but this is WAY BETTER! Was it blown up-did you get to walk through it??

bozz

Post by bozz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:40 pm

Yeah it was blown up.......saw it from a distance in the store and knew I had to have it.......yes I did walk through it......it was really awesome.....my boy went nuts over it....sold one of his motor bikes for $250.......to get him a X-box soon....but he said forget the box and get this.....very cool looking inside with hanging spiders,had excellent decor inside and out......even a secret entry to jump out at them......now I have to become a member to buy at Sams.....wish I could post a link to it but my goofy puter won't do it......maybe someone can....?!?!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:07 pm

Ok-so I am on the lookout for tomorrow! I belong to Sams Club and I am going to be calling everyone in town until I find it!! LOL!! Showed it to my husband, and he was pleasantly surprised at the cost-he thought it would be like $500.00! YEAH! I will let you know the outcome! Wish me luck!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... category0=

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:10 am

MichaelMyers wrote:You are not crazy! I want one TOO! My annivesary is coming up, and I was going to ask for Chanel Sunglasses, but this is WAY BETTER! Was it blown up-did you get to walk through it??
the only problen is that there not durable. they break easy.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

bozz

Post by bozz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:19 am

MichaelMyers wrote:Ok-so I am on the lookout for tomorrow! I belong to Sams Club and I am going to be calling everyone in town until I find it!! LOL!! Showed it to my husband, and he was pleasantly surprised at the cost-he thought it would be like $500.00! YEAH! I will let you know the outcome! Wish me luck!
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... category0=
COOL !!! good luck.......once you see it ....you'll be amazed......yeah one website (fright-shop) had the same one for $500....too much....but for $200 its worth it......we can't wait......let us know how you like it.......we are getting a membership to Sams Club........so I'm sure we'll get one too.......could not find it on their web page......but did see it on the Gemmy Airblown home page....and it was listed at Sams......so I rush over to see it and knew after first sight of it I would be out $200......ha.....they only had 5 of them at our store and I've seen they are out of stock at some websites.....if I was a member yesterday I would have taken one home with me........felt like a kid again.......always wanted my own spooky fun house and here's my chance......let us know how it goes.....we are in Ohio......lots of Sam stores here to shop !!!

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:04 am

YES!! I saw it too! My friend laughed at me as I ran through it while it made thunder sounds. I grabbed her hand and she ran into it with me. I vowed I will have one before the season is over. Muahahahaha!
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:09 pm

Ok-so I have been on HHP (Haunted House Patrol) all day.. The Sams closest to me said that they didnt have any and that they werent coming in until the beginning of OCtober. Called another and they were SOLD OUT!! Called two more, one place had five, one had three. So I am going tomorrow AM to get it-don't want to wait bc they are flying off the shelves. One store even said someone bought the display! Its stressing me out! I enen tried pay over the phone-no luck!! My husband even loves it. One person at work even asked if she could borrow it-figures! I dont even HAVE IT YET!! Hopefully the display will be up!! I cant wait!!

bozz

My Sams sold 2 yesterday....only3 left

Post by bozz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:10 pm

Went by our Sams today and they sold 2 and only have 3 left (not counting the display).....we can't sign up and buy one till wed.,.....hope we can still get one......don't think they will be hanging around too long.....they are too cool looking for parents to pass up...I'm starting to get a little worry myself......oh well we do have 4 stores in the Dayton Ohio market.....the PKI.central board is getting pretty excited about them too.......good luck wed.,.....I was hoping you got one today......shucks !!!

bozz

Post by bozz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:54 pm

P.S.,....forgot to mention I talked my wife into going to take a look at it......she didn't want to....but it was love at first sight for her as well....now she's on the wagon for a Wed. purchase too !

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:22 pm

I got it!! Its FABULOUS!!! I am so excited to fire it up! My husband is away on business until sunday, so I will have to wait until he is home to help me! I went today and they only had 3 left-yesterday they had Five so anyone who wants one needs to get one soon! I love this website-if I never joined here, I would not have know about it as I dont go to Sams much!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:28 pm

I am so jealous, I want one so bad! If my bonus is good and I can find any at the end of the month, I am ALL OVER IT. We're having two parties at my house this year, one on the 21st and one on the 28th, and this would be more of an investment, you know, what with all the festivities. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:46 pm

im begging my husband for it....i told him it could be my christmas, birthday and anniversary gift....hahaha....ill let yall know if he goes for it! its so awesome!!!!

boz
Ghost

Post by boz » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:34 pm

MichaelMyers wrote:I got it!! Its FABULOUS!!! I am so excited to fire it up! My husband is away on business until sunday, so I will have to wait until he is home to help me! I went today and they only had 3 left-yesterday they had Five so anyone who wants one needs to get one soon! I love this website-if I never joined here, I would not have know about it as I dont go to Sams much!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Yes you have me to thank for that.........I will now take my bow.......lol.......this is bozz on my work computer........we got one today too........I'm very excited........can't wait to get home........we will blow it up this weekend..............yeehaw !!!........they will all be gone in the stores by Oct. P.S.,.....we never go to sams either........glad I browse around the internet for airblowns.........I just stumble across it on Gemmy home page and saw Sams Club..........we are a member now........otherwise I would have never seen it..........the internet rules !!!! and this site is not too bad either.

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:37 pm

I hope everyone who wants one can manage it!! $200.00 for the number of years use that you will get out of it IS an investment-it could have been more like $500.00 or more. Just think of all the use you will get out of it!! I cannot wait! I am personally not the blow up decor type (this is why I didnt know this existed unitl BOZZ reported so! I need to check out Sams more often lol!)-we are more black lights, grave yards, skeletons, coffins, etc. but this will be a perfect addition because for our next house. See, we dont have any kids come for Halloween b/c we are not in a neighborhood so its so SAD! At our next home we want to do two paths for Trick-Or-Treaters to get to our door....One SCARY!! and one not-so scary-so this will be perfect for the non so scary path. I also bought the Zolatan fortune teller! Its awesome too...similiar to the one in BIG but it doesnt spit out fortunes. I would love the REAL ONE-saw it in Vegas for $13,000.00-a little out of our budget lol! But this will do the job just fine!