Halloween Clubs

Discussion of general Halloween topics
OPTIDONN
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Clubs

Post by OPTIDONN » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:30 pm

Now that I see there are a whole heck of alot of people who share the same thoughts on Halloween has any one ever considered a Halloween Club? You know like a group of people who collect and trade Halloween decorations and antiques and all that other club like stuff.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:03 pm

yep it is called e-bay lol, A club would be pretty cool i think.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Post by spookyboo » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:37 pm

I would love to belong to a Halloween club....only one problem I can't see myself parting with any of my stuff LOL. It would be nice to trade pics though. I keep hoping to meet someone in my area to brain storm with so far I can't seem to find anyone with as much ...uh....enthusiasm as I have, the closest I have come is this forum. If you get anything going don't forget to post and I will do likewise. Great Idea

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:51 pm

or maybe getto gether and decorate one house with everyones decorations.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:48 am

Yeah it's kinda hard because I only know one other person that gets into Halloween as much as I do. We talk about it all the time and do stuff together like shopping for decorations, but other than that, everyone else i know thinks I'm crazy for talking about Halloween ALL THE TIME! :D Oh well.....

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:55 am

we had a halloween club when i was a kid there was about five of us and we had a fort and everything.

MisfitQueen
Zombie

Post by MisfitQueen » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:58 pm

that sounds interesting, oh hello im new here ! :twisted:

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:33 am

hey welcome I hope you enjoy your self.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:56 pm

I remember when I was 10 or 11 I started a club too. It wasn't exactly Halloween but a Ghostbuster club. While other girls my age were into the girly dolly stuff (including my sister) I was the odd ball that liked the ghostbuster movie, toys and song. Yep I had the power pack, action figures, gun that shot foam yellow darts and stuff. I wish I had it all now. I do sitll have slimer and a purple monster who eyeball comes out but most of it is gone. Anyway I made a "base camp" in my parents basement and invited some of my friends along. We all had fun but since nobody had the "equipment" to fight ghosts and stuff we made pretend ones out of old bookbags and filled them with rope and all that good stuff. I remember one day it was the craziest thing there was 5 of us. We were bike riding and wanted to inspect this house that was not too far away from one of my friends houses. Anyway it was about a 15 min bike ride from where I lived. I knew of this house for a long time but never really went there myself. It is still standing to this day and I have never known anyone to live in it. The house is a two storey large house with wooden siding only fadded grey due to wheather over the past (however many years). It really looks like a haunted house. Well the windows were/still are sealed with Metal planks and you can't even peak inside. I know were were trespassing but hey we were just young and thought hey we're doing this town a services busting ghost and all. We walked around back and the house is surround in bushes and trees so it was shaded but a giant dog came out of the bushes. It was a big almost huskey style of dog pure white and charged us. All the girls went running and the dog who could of plowed us down almost just wanted us to leave. It didn't bite but bark frantically. I use to think it was a hound from Hell protecting a vampire within...who knows maybe it is still there... none of us were hurt and the dog stopped at the end of the driveway. It was really crazy. To be honest I haven't thought back to that day for years but it really had a impact on all of the interest I had in the occult and possiblities of the impossible. I drive by the driveway on occasion and it still looks like it did when I was young like it is frozen in time. I would love to see the inside of it and if there is no vampire in there then there has got to be some ghosts that must of seen the whole incident so many years ago.... so much for my ghost buster club cuase my friends never wanted to go on an adventure like that again.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:38 pm

wow that is pretty cool.

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:35 am

Maybe we should start a new posting stating the areas we live in. Who knows? There might be enough of us in one spot to start something.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:54 pm

I was just thinking about that today! I belong to many coupon web-sites where we trade coupons, rebates, etc. At the holidays we do "swaps." What happens is that we put up a post for anyone who is interested-people sign up and we decide on a limit to spend-usually $10.00-$15.00 and a date to send it by. Then each person submits their name, address, and a list of thing they enjoy with that holiday (for instance, a persons Halloween list could include stickers, candy bars, spider webbing, tea-lights, etc.) Then you send your swap to your person, and someone else sends one to you. They are really a lot of fun as long as everyone who agrees to it actually sends.(I have never been invloved in one where anyone has not sent) Its neat to get a package in the mail for that holiday! If this sounds like fun to anyone, and enough people are interested, I would be happy to coordinate it :) Melissa

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi MichaelMyers... I wouldn't mind taking part in the gift swapping if it does come about and actaully works....I'm in...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:36 pm

Me too!!! :jumps up and down:
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:18 pm

i would definitely participate in this, if it comes to be...let me know!!!
:wink: