Fun costume ideas!!

Chat about your costumes
uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:34 am

F I N A L L Y ! ! SOME ONE else HAD MY IDEA
for years and years and years, I would say:"Lets go out as serial killers..and people would LOOK at me as if I was some sort of geek..and I would repeat the joke, and they would say:'We GOT the joke..we were IGNORING you..."
And yeah, Ash Wednesday and the noir trio sound good..(now watch, some post bop jazz band cribs that as a group title next week..and I, I get NOTHING..I am a man of CONSTANT sorrow..)
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Yombe
Ghost

Costume Ideas

Post by Yombe » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:35 pm

I LOVE the Ash Wednesday costume idea--really clever. I'd like to relay two of my favorite costumes and a funny dog costume. The first: I told everyone that I was the SCARIEST thing I could think of--a 1950's housewife (think "Donna Reed.") I went to a vintage clothing store and bought a 50's tan sheath dress, vintage heels, accessories, etc. I did my hair in a teased flip. I wore a frilly apron with my perfect pearls. What a great outfit.
The second: I wore a plaid flannel shirt, denim overalls, gardening gloves, a red bandana over my hair, stuck a hot glue gun out of a pocket, and did my face with "skull" makeup. I added spider webs everywhere and covered my hair and clothes with baby powder. I took the cover of one of Martha Stewart Living's magazines and, with a bloody red font, covered the word "Living" with a piece of paper saying "Dead." I carried the edited cover around with me so everyone "got" it.
An idea for a dog costume (which I made last year): A "Watch" Dog. I bought a cheap dog costume from Target and used only the clothing base, allowing me to have a platform for the dog's back. At a craft store, I bought felt that was embossed to look like leather. I stiffened the felt with a fusible interface, and cut out of it two large straps (watch bands). I fashioned a "buckle" out of grey felt for one strap, and on the other strap, I added black dots to look like holes. The face of the watch was a styrofoam circle covered in white felt with black felt numbers (also purchased). I made watch hands out of black felt, bought a half-circle wooden knob for the dial, painted it silver, and assembled everything. It was hysterical, particularly since the dog was a Chihuahua! The face of the watch was centered on his back, and the stiffened bands were out to the side of him. The directions sound complicated, but it was really very easy to put together, and well worth the effort.
"Rust Never Sleeps." - Neil Young

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:24 pm

Your costume ideas are great. You are very creative and obviously like to put alot of time and effort into you appearance at Halloween... I especially like the Martha Stewart one. Very clever....
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Yombe, I LOVE the watch dog idea, that would be great for a child, too. And Martha Stewart...hilarious... :lol:

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:25 am

a ggod zombie never fails or pirate.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:40 pm

A LOT OF YOU MAY HAVE AWSOME IDEAS BUT SOME OF MINE ARE KINDA CHEESEY. LIKE THE GOTHIC BALLERINA OR SPIDER WEB PIXIE, BUT THIS YEAR IM GONNA BE 5 THINGS ! YALL KNOW WHY I GOT INVITED TO 5 PARTIES. THE FIRST PARTY:BLACK AND GREEN RIPPED DRESS,GO GO BOOTS,FRENCH MAID TIGHTS,AND A CHOKER WITH SPIKES ON IT. 2ND PARTY:BASICALY GOTH ANGEL. 3RD PARTY:GOTH/PUNK RAGGITY ANN DOLL. 4TH PARTY:SPIDER WEB PIXIE. AND THE 5TH PARTY:GOTH/PUNK ROCKIN' PIXIE! IM GOTH BLACK GOES A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY HERE!@#$%&*%$#@!@#$&*%3458967675
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

darker then night
Ghost

lol i got tons of wicked costume ideas ...catch ya'll later

Post by darker then night » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:49 pm

i got one, somebody can go as a dead bride and the other as a murder carrying the brides flowers..haha classic, add me on msn if u want to chat im always here, and i got lots of wicked costumes, and stories, keep rocking da pimpin life of a ghost spook ya'll later...pc out[quote] life is hard so wear a lemon over your head hahahahahaha[/quote]

zombiepromqueen
Ghost

yalls ideas r great

Post by zombiepromqueen » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:29 pm

hi yalls idEas r great and i am also going to be a zombie prom queen its gonna be so cool becasue i was a witch for three years in a row lol the costume still fit lol and then i cant remember but i remember last year i had to days of halloween th first day i was a cow lol it was fun the next day i was supposed to be a dead cheerleader that so didnt work out and hopefully it wont rain this year even though the weather says it will im gonna be a zombiepromqueen have this red lil glittery dress that i have never worn and its fixin to get to smalll lol so me and my mom figured we would use lol im gonna stuff the upper half with socks to look like an older gurl kinda i guess thats not for sure lol,were gonna cut the bottom of it and roll it in dirt(to give it the out of the grave look) and then put dirt in my hair(maybe) have dark circles under me eyes and i think were gonna have bruises and im gonna have a slit throat casue my mom figured out how to make open wounds (besides actually cuttin my throat lol) and im gonna have blood and other wounds its gonna be really kool this is my story(notrealofcourse) ok i was at a prom and they picked me for prom queenand this one gurl got really mad at me went in the bathroom while i was there crying with joy(lol) she punches me in the face and makes me fall to the floor then she smashes the mirror and slits my throat with a piece of glass and to this day i haunt the school seeking revenge on the gurl that killed me. Lol i luv the story u? i jus made it up. ok my lil bros costume (he's nine) is a zombie nerd he's gonna have pants that r floodin on him he's gonna hitch hike those up over his belly button with a long sleeve shirt tucked in his pants and a belt. we might give him a tie ok his clothes r gonna be ripped up and hav dir on him (maybe cause nerds r pretty proper). He's gonna have dark circles under his eyes. now ill tell u his story(and of course its not true0. There was a nerd walking down the hallway to his class room(he was gettin there early so he could talk to his teacher0 and all of a sudden the football team jump out and start stabbinh him with pencils and to this day he haunts the school lookin for the football team that killed him. Were gonna break pencils and hot glue them to his shirt and put blood around them and were gonna have one on his forehead and one stickin through his hand its gonna be so cool. I was gonna be the head football player the one that decided to kill the nerd and he found me and killed me. My mom and I were gonna have it lookin like i had intestins and brains fallin out ( cause u know some zombies kill people by bitin them(eating) and then they turn into zombies. Or you could be a dead prom king he killed his self cause that gurl killed me. Or u could be the gurl that killed me either i found her and killed her or my boyfrend killed her. or u could be somethin not scary like u could be a hershey bar and another person a chip (chocalate chip). Or u could make your face pink and cut a big heart out of card board and paint it red and cut a smaller heart in the middle put you face in and make sure it stays on ur head and u could be in love well bye good luck on yalls ideas.